BY SALLY HANSEN #33 in Nail Polish Top Coats

• 2 Steps
  • Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
  • Easy Removal
  • No Light Needed
  • The next best thing to a salon gel mani!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Aqua/ Water/Eau, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Silica, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Ipdi/Ppg-15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)].

How To Apply:

• The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Now with 2X Volume & Shine* in over 21 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology. *Up to 14 days of color & shine.
  • Find your match. Take the quiz to find your shade! For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry.  Use nail polish remover to wipe away any residue on the nail.
  • Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel™ Color. Allow color to dry for 5 minutes
  • Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel™ Top Coat
  • OMGel! Let natural light do the rest!

• I was curious if I can use the top coat with any colors o...2 Answers
  • Do you have to use the top coat? I thought I purchased re...1 Answers
  • Does this last long? Does it chip quickly? 1 Answers
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
I’ve been purchasing this top coat for about a year now. I’ve used it with miracle gel colors and with other nail polishes as a gel top coat. This stuff is the bomb. I can do my nails on the weekend and they stay perfect all week long. And I am not gentle with my nails. This past weekend I only did a top coat on one hand to compare. My hand with no top coat chipped and started the fading with in 2 days. My other hand looks new!!! This will be in everyone’s goodie bags :)
Linden W.
This is the best to coat on the face of the earth. It will make any polish wear longer and perform better. I love that it dries quickly and has a beautiful shine. For clear top coat.... It doesn't get any better. Two words.... You're welcome.
Kristin V.
Antioch
I am, somehow, extremely hard on nail polish. You would think I just walk around smacking my hands into things. This does the best job of holding up to the abuse I apparently put my hands through and looks nice while doing so. I use this with other nail polish types as well, it keeps them from falling apart as quickly as well.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Obviously doesn't last as long as a shellac manicure, but last up to a week without chipping. Definitely worth it for the price and there are so many colors to choose from!
Ebony D.
Going to get my nails done was no longer in my budget so i was looking for a good alternative. I was actually surprised at how well this product held up. However it only lasted long on my toes and not my hands. My fingernails began chipping after a day or two. But i would still purchase again.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love Sally Hansen's nail polish line. Her products are wonderful. I love her miracle gels they last long don't chip off your nails and don't have a nasty scent. 5 stars!😍
Andy S.
This product is great! It makes my nails unpenetrable, and makes them nice and thick! Loving it! I recommend using a peel-off base coat with this, as it is hard to get off with nail polish remover.
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
I use this top coat when I do my pedicures at home and I like this top coat. My polish seems to last quite a bit longer than if I use just a regular top coat of polish. I have repurchased this product at least two times now and I don't see myself buying anything else.
Meghan R.
I like this top coat a lot, it creates a glossy finish and does a good job keeping the nail polish intact for quite a while. The only complaint I have is that you have to be very careful to not get any on your skin otherwise the gel nail will come off too easily.
Amelia C.
I LOVE this top coat. My nails ALWAYS chip, but with this top coat, keeps my polish on for a very long time. I bought it at Walmart on clearance with another gel color and while I thought it was expensive, it was worth my money. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone!!!!
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I was curious if I can use the top coat with any colors or do I have to use it with a black or darker color?
Katelyn V.
Does this last long? Does it chip quickly?
Gitana P.
Do you have to use the top coat? I thought I purchased regular nail polish and didn't realize til after I painted my nails that it's different. Should I go out and buy the top coat or can I skip?