Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Twiggy, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by SOUZAN G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

A Breakthrough in Gel Nail Polish. Get the Salon look at Home. see more...

Buy on Amazon
khalie s.
khalie s.
Oklahoma city, OK
The quality of the brushes are always up to par with this company. This color is a beautiful nude and the pricing is quite good if you take your polish to the salon. You save money if you look for the coupons for sallys, walgreens and CVS. I always find a sale.
Madi S.
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am in love with these nail polishes, especially this color. Regular nail polish never sticks on my nails, but this gel polish lasts for weeks! Some colors do crack on me, and once they get old they will crack ALOT but when they are working well they are fantastic !
Loren S.
Loren S.
Pinehurst
These are such high quality with a great finish. They last just as long as a gel manicure from a salon. They have a great color selection. They are pretty expensive so when I buy these they are a treat for myself.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Christiansburg, Virginia
This product actually works so well. When I bought it I was very skeptical that it wouldn't look or feel like gel polish from a nail salon.. but it does! I totally recommend and it's very easy to apply.
ashley g.
ashley g.
I this polish but the red one is my favorite one it looks like gel polish u do not need the uv light it dries fast and looks great
SOUZAN G.
SOUZAN G.
Wallington , NJ
Love it my favorite color stay on for like one week looks soooooo nice and fashion colors , you can find it at cvs or Walgreens is not that expensive $10 it's oki , I will buy it again love it so much
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Whites Lake
I love this nail polish. This isn't the colour I have but it's close. It's not a bad price and it lasts a lot longer than most other polishes. Definitely one of my favourites.