BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Singles Little Peony 247 0.5 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessie F.
Yes it does take 3-5 coats for full opacity of "Little Peony" but it's the best polish I have ever found for this color I can get it to last 2-3 weeks without chipping. I've tried "Little Peony" "Sugar Fix" "Punk-ish Purple" "Wine Stock" and "Blacky O" and I actually don't use base or top coat. All of them are well worth the price, this is the only nail polish formula I will buy.
Oscar t.
This polish has been such a game-changer for me- it's an affordable way to maintain gorgeous nails! So easy to use, apply, and for it to look good. Typically I change my polish about once every week or two. Changing it every week makes it look stellar!

I have always struggled to grow my nails out long, and this polish has made it possible to maintain natural, long nails.
Hannah P.
Aiken
I have this polish in a few different colors and it works fairly well. It goes on nicely—sometimes you don’t need to do a second coat—and dries fairly quickly. However, sometimes I feel like it is a bit thick when applying and I have trouble not smudging or having it dry completely without getting marks on it (but this might just be human error on my part). I’ve been able to find this on sale for a reasonable price at both Target and Walmart.
Michelle M.
Gettysburg, PA
It works nicely, two coats has really good coverage. The only problem I have with this polish is that it tends to get thick over time amd it becomes difficult to work with.
Amy W.
Elmhurst, NY
Cute natural pastel nail color that can be easily found in many places and goes well with most or many outfits
Lena V.
Herzele
Great nailpolish. These light colors are usually hard to get right, so you do need 2 coates. It has a really shiny finish.