BY SALLY HANSEN

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! No UV/LED light needed Easy, soak free removal see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Tyrone
Bright and fun colors! Sally Hansen has always displayed amazing nail color. The nail polish is long lasting, possibly up to two weeks. It is affordable. Easy to use for the non experienced and dries quickly. I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Didn't 'cure' as hard as an actual gel nail but did last longer than a typical polish would have!  I though the colors were great and would is again.
kam Q.
kam Q.
Panama, city
Miracle Gel is a line of gel enamels with which no lamp is needed, just apply two layers of color and a layer of the top coat and let dry normally, promises a beautiful result for 14 days, we'll see how it is. The application is easy, the brush is like the line complete salon manicure, so it is flat and helps a lot to apply well, the only problem I had is that the top coat "dragged" a little paint which had already let dry perfectly, I spent that with the first nails and for the other hand, I applied more top coat and I did not have that problem , so I think the top coat layer should be rather thick. The result of this product in my nails was that they do last longer than a normal enamel, but my sister did not last her 14 days, it was a duration of approximately 8 days. We must take into account several things: not all of us lasts the same enamel in our hands for the things we do, the type of water we use, the actvities like washing dishes, swimming, etc. And also the health of our nails and their composition, there are people who naturally have the most "greasy" nails to put it in some way, and that same rejects the enamel a long time. This product in if I like it very much but I do not love.
Kimberley P.
Kimberley P.
Wish I would have known about these home gel kits way before. Easy to use and dries really fast! I suggest 2 coats for a more opaque colour. It lasts pretty good! Yes I would buy again!
Katerinne M.
Katerinne M.
Guatemala
Esto esmaltes son las mil maravillas enserio me encantan quisiera tener toda la gama de colores que esta marca ofrece. Son los mejores