Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give it 5 stars but the top coat gets old fast and sets out super quick it just turns to a gross thick blob after only a month
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bout 3 of these back to back. You only.need 2 layers and it dries so quickly. It also last a while as I clean alot.
Nijah R.
I love sally hensen nail polish but this top coat I have to say is the best! I put on any brand or type of nail polish and it creates a great protective strong layer that last for about a week!💕
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this gel polish for my feet mainly it stay on longer than regular polish. It doesnt chip as fast and it dry fast as well.
Sam S.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this polish last night. I love dark metallic colors, and this is a beautiful gunmetal colored polish. It was slightly thin, so it took 3 coats to get this color, but it dried really quickly. Would use this color again.
kimberly b.
Madison, WI
I absolutely LOVE sally Hansen miracle gel! It stays on my nails for days! The color I have on right now has been on for eight days!
Danielle A.
Saint James, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it was the color or maybe I received a bad batch, but the polish I have was AWFUL. I bought the pale pink shade, almost white, and it was SO sheer, took about three coats to get a good opacity, and even then it still clung to the ridges in my nails and created shadows. And for the price, SH makes much more opaque polishes for much much cheaper!
Elaine L.
Brooklyn
This last a pretty long time in your nails. Feels just like gel without led light. Easy to apply and beautiful colors
Carolina A.
Guayaquil
muy bueno sin igual, me ecanta, me fascina 100% recomendado, tu que esperas para probarlo , animate ya no pierdas mas tiempo, es favorable me fascina
Paige M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my natural nails these polishes chip within 24 hours of application which is extremely disappointing. However when I have acrylic or other nail extensions they last for weeks. The top coat here is the secret it makes any regular nail polish last and look like gel which is an awesome choice if you cant find your perfect shade.