Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- the color is beautiful cool tone classic red;
- great wide oval brush for those who do not have tiny nails;
- it stays put really well. It didn't chip on me for 5 days, just wore off the edges.
- I thought it's a great affordable alternative to Butter London nail polishes, but unlike those Sally Hansen stained my nails. One step manicure polish, in my opinion, shouldn't be leaving nails stained;
- the brush is not well cut, some bristles are the tiny bit longer than other;
- you must wait for polish to dry before applying the second coat, otherwise polish will slightly drag and you'll need to apply a really thick layer to cover that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos