Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #23 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Sally Hanson is a great line for gel polish you can do at home! I can get it to last at least a week and two thin coats works perfectly! This color is great on my fair skin and I will continue to purchase polishes from sally!
D.beaut.E E.
Medicine Hat
Looks great but does not last long. Chips so quickly even with a top coat. Not impressed especially because of how pricey it is and how short the wear. Uhg
Vanessa G.
Montreal
For a non uv needed polish it really does hold longer thant regular nail polish. I love that is so easy to do. The top coat is very thick and resistant
Amber H.
Blaine
I think that this takes a bit too long to dry even with the light. It shows cracking in one day, chips in one day. I was so hoping to get at least four days out of this nail gel before I saw chipping. I’m very disappointed especially after how much I paid for it and the light along with the special remover for it. So disappointed.
Cassidy H.
This is great nail polish! It looks stunning on and it lasts for weeks. I stopped getting my nails done at a salon and just used this nail polish. It helped my nails grow long too. I would recommend this product because i think it’s a great nail polish that doesn’t chip the day after. It’s worth the money.
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
If you have the patience to wait for everything to dry between coats of polish and clear coat then it's actually a pretty great set.
Nursel E.
Abbey gardens, Canterbury
Sally hansen is one of my favourite brands and I like everything they do most of the times! Especially their gel finish top coats. They might be a bit price but usually in really good quality! I love them! 🖤
Carla A.
Comber, Down
I've bought it in color 470 Red My Lips.

Pros:
- the color is beautiful cool tone classic red;
- great wide oval brush for those who do not have tiny nails;
- it stays put really well. It didn't chip on me for 5 days, just wore off the edges.

Cons:
- I thought it's a great affordable alternative to Butter London nail polishes, but unlike those Sally Hansen stained my nails. One step manicure polish, in my opinion, shouldn't be leaving nails stained;
- the brush is not well cut, some bristles are the tiny bit longer than other;
- you must wait for polish to dry before applying the second coat, otherwise polish will slightly drag and you'll need to apply a really thick layer to cover that.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this gel polish. Its super easy to use at home and is very convenient. It provides great gel results that last about two weeks. They have a wide variety of colors and they're fairly inexpensive.
Amber J.
Tucson , AZ
I absolutely love painting my nails, and this product does such a great job and it is worth the couple bucks. I love the way their brush tip is and I will always grab for this polish. Highly recommend!