Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Lora G.
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color choices, but it is very very difficult to get off. I've tried multiple different removers to get it off and it just smears it. But I still continue to you it because the colors look amazing.
Kendra O.
Kendra O.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting and goes on so smooth. I love mixing and matching different color combos. And with it being quick drying, you don't worry about smudges and mistakes as much. Excellent product for diy nails
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite things about this set is the choice of colors.  They have so many different colors to choose from.  They also last a while on your nail and the steps are easy to follow.
Montana O.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love his nail polish. You get the gel look and thickness without the light. I bought mine at Walmart and love it. I haven't been able to find anything that makes my nail polish look this great without a UV light. Such a good product.
Tanner S.
Tanner S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the gel polish ! It lasts so much longer than regular and it seems much thicker and stronger. I don't paint my fingers but my toes are always painted and it's nice to not have to do it everyday.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. I purchased at Walgreens. This product is perfect for someone with a busy lifestyle because it actually lasts. I would definitely purchase this again and I would recommend this product.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my fav! Love these gel mail polishes and you don't need a light for them to dry! Love that you can get this set with a top coat! These are my absolute favorite and they come in so many colors!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Very long lasting. They have different colors and great products and dose not come off easily. They are better then a lot others products I have used. And they are very shunned products. I get them at Walmart and for a good price.
Denisha G.
Denisha G.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Miracle Gel nail polish in the color clear is the only clear polish I use. It keeps my nails strong as opposed to other brands and it stays on longer. I recommend everyone to use this product!
Savanna G.
Savanna G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand for dark colors. Not only does the polish apply great in one coat it also dries very fast. Sometimes when you leave it in the heat it can get a little goopy but other than that it's an amazing product!