Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Harley B.
Rydal , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works fine. This product is definitely not up to standards with a professional gel manicure but it works well. It is easy to apply and lasts longer than regular nail polish. It still not more than a week.
Alicia T.
Willis
Super shiny and strong no need for a top coat with this wonderful polish! A little pricey but definitely worth it although I do wish it came in more of a color variety I do love all the colors of the rainbow
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I liked the idea of the gel nails without the machine but it works just like regular nail polish. Repeat customer. I still buy only because the colours are shiny without top coat and I would buy it.
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color choices, but it is very very difficult to get off. I've tried multiple different removers to get it off and it just smears it. But I still continue to you it because the colors look amazing.
Valeria R.
Winderemere
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product because it helped my nails look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she totally loved it and now she wants to keep on using it. Thank you for having good products that I can enjoy!
Kendra O.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting and goes on so smooth. I love mixing and matching different color combos. And with it being quick drying, you don't worry about smudges and mistakes as much. Excellent product for diy nails
Rainey M.
 We leave this product works very well and it keeps your nails very healthy and does not break them when you take it off. It does not chip.  There were not many color choices though but I am still very happy with this product I would definitely buy it again. It was fantastic!!!!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! Nails last about a week in a half not getting chipped! And super fast to dry! Almost as good as getting them done at the salon! Repeat user and I would love to get different colors!
Kristina W.
Weaver
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite things about this set is the choice of colors.  They have so many different colors to choose from.  They also last a while on your nail and the steps are easy to follow.
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. I purchased at Walgreens. This product is perfect for someone with a busy lifestyle because it actually lasts. I would definitely purchase this again and I would recommend this product.