Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS AMAZING! It lasts so long! I love gel nail polish but never wante to but the light thing and this doesn't need the light! I would recommend this to everyone that likes Gel polish! I depend on this product! I wo
Stephanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail polish stays on and doesn't chip as easily as regular nail polish. It's easy to apply and doesn't take a long time to dry, either. You can get it right at your local pharmacy! I would definitely buy again. :)
Hanna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good nail polish! The only thing that I could point out about it is that I gets super thick and goopy when ever it's being used. I would say this is one of he better drug store products compared to others. I would but this nail polish again.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this a lot, I use as a top coat with all of
My regular polishes. I purchased with a coupon. I like it leaves the nails
Feeling thick and hard, they feel very strong and healthy. Definitely would repurchase.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice range of colors available. Was nice first 3 days but I feel like did the same job as others I have tried, did not stay more then 5 days. Which it is fine for someone that likes to do their nails every week.
Erica C.
One of my favorite items to use! Super easy to put on and makes  for a quick yet stylish look! Dries fast, and is super effective! Price is pretty decent for the amount and quality that you get! You can use the clear gel with any other color as well it is a must have for your collection!
michelle k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never get to get my nails done and I had give. Up on doing my nails at home since it's always chipping.. until this product came along! It is the only way I can do my nails at home and have it actually last!
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hansen gel topcoat does not dry fast at all. It took about 24 hours before I could even touch my nail, which is ridiculous to me. However, after it finally dried, it was hard as a rock. Over all 3 stars.
Samantha L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Está súper, el color dura bastante, se mantiene brillante y tarda más que la regular el pelarse. Muy buena elección entre colores regulares, buena marca. Lo pude adquirir en sally de la Flagler en Miami
Johanna R.
Richmond
Luxury ...............
Glamour ..............
Don't hesitate to buy this product it is the best and the price is definitely worth it ....... you will be happy when all your friend ask where do you buy it
Great