Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jaycee M.
Jaycee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It take forever to dry. I know it's a gel nail polish but it says on the bottle that it should dry WITHOUT a black light. Lie. It never drys and then I touch things and it gets everywhere. What a mess. Not happy.
Erica C.
Erica C.
One of my favorite items to use! Super easy to put on and makes  for a quick yet stylish look! Dries fast, and is super effective! Price is pretty decent for the amount and quality that you get! You can use the clear gel with any other color as well it is a must have for your collection!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hansen gel topcoat does not dry fast at all. It took about 24 hours before I could even touch my nail, which is ridiculous to me. However, after it finally dried, it was hard as a rock. Over all 3 stars.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Richmond
Luxury ...............
Glamour ..............
Don't hesitate to buy this product it is the best and the price is definitely worth it ....... you will be happy when all your friend ask where do you buy it
Great
michelle k.
michelle k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never get to get my nails done and I had give. Up on doing my nails at home since it's always chipping.. until this product came along! It is the only way I can do my nails at home and have it actually last!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really sure how this product is allowing nail salons to stay in business. It REALLY works. I have painted my own nails with this in many different colors and I usually end up taking it off myself for a color change before it has chipped.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Está súper, el color dura bastante, se mantiene brillante y tarda más que la regular el pelarse. Muy buena elección entre colores regulares, buena marca. Lo pude adquirir en sally de la Flagler en Miami
Zaneta R.
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I liked the idea of the gel nails without the machine but it works just like regular nail polish. Repeat customer. I still buy only because the colours are shiny without top coat and I would buy it.
Lora G.
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color choices, but it is very very difficult to get off. I've tried multiple different removers to get it off and it just smears it. But I still continue to you it because the colors look amazing.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Willis
Super shiny and strong no need for a top coat with this wonderful polish! A little pricey but definitely worth it although I do wish it came in more of a color variety I do love all the colors of the rainbow