Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

lilly o.
lilly o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff works great if you don't want to pay 40$ to get your nails done and if you are in a hurry and want ur nail polish to not chip for awhile. This product is great and thick and doesn't chip for up to 1 1/2 weeks
Andrew F.
Andrew F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color was great but not the easiest to apply and seemed to pop off easily for me. The color was so wonderful but it was so thick that it didn't work for me. I probably wouldn't recommend to other and won't purchase again.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS AMAZING! It lasts so long! I love gel nail polish but never wante to but the light thing and this doesn't need the light! I would recommend this to everyone that likes Gel polish! I depend on this product! I wo
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Sahuarita
It's a great product long lasting and comes with a great packaging it very cute but the only problem is it takes too long to dry up but it gives you a shiny top coat for your nails it's also very nice once it's dry it's very smooth i bought mine at Walmart
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sally Hansen gel nail line. The color goes on so smooth and is opac in one coat. The formula dries really fast on my nails in no time. The clear top coat is the best part. It hardens the nail polish and makes it last for weeks. I own so many of the colors and highly recommend checking it out.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this a lot, I use as a top coat with all of
My regular polishes. I purchased with a coupon. I like it leaves the nails
Feeling thick and hard, they feel very strong and healthy. Definitely would repurchase.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good nail polish! The only thing that I could point out about it is that I gets super thick and goopy when ever it's being used. I would say this is one of he better drug store products compared to others. I would but this nail polish again.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail polish stays on and doesn't chip as easily as regular nail polish. It's easy to apply and doesn't take a long time to dry, either. You can get it right at your local pharmacy! I would definitely buy again. :)
Camila H.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice range of colors available. Was nice first 3 days but I feel like did the same job as others I have tried, did not stay more then 5 days. Which it is fine for someone that likes to do their nails every week.
Jaycee M.
Jaycee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It take forever to dry. I know it's a gel nail polish but it says on the bottle that it should dry WITHOUT a black light. Lie. It never drys and then I touch things and it gets everywhere. What a mess. Not happy.