Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Kate N.
This polish lasts a very long time. Mine lasted for two weeks. Even though the polish is pricey, it's worth it. A tip is to just buy the top coat and use a cheaper color coat. The top coat is really the magic behind this product.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Not that impressed. I purchased because I thought it would be similar to my weekly gel at the salon but it chips and doesn't even last 2 weeks. It also peels itself off. The color is pretty but your paying an expensive amount for something that doesn't do its job.
Tashanti B.
I absolutely love this polish. I have it in a few different shades. It's easy to apply and use. I am a repeat user. Perfect for an at home manicure. It's better than other competitors. I would definitely recommend to others!
Caitlynne H.
I love these nail polishes! They stay on forever and they are on the more expensive side but it's better quality than the alternatives. They're easy to use and have many color selections. I would definitely buy this again!
Alba D.
I like this product, cuz its a long lasting nail polish. I used others brands And no one last so long like did one. Easy to use. Its like your been in a nail salon. Con's? If you dont have an ivu light its not dries at all.
Emma B.
10 out of 10 I would always buy it again last up to two weeks and I will make your nail super happy because it safe inside the nail polish I will always buy this again as I said earlier because it's affordable and in great
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
After purchasing one bottle of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish this is all I have been using when doing my own nails. It is crazy how long lasting this polish is for being drug store and it is super affordable as well.
lilly o.
this stuff works great if you don't want to pay 40$ to get your nails done and if you are in a hurry and want ur nail polish to not chip for awhile. This product is great and thick and doesn't chip for up to 1 1/2 weeks
Andrew F.
Color was great but not the easiest to apply and seemed to pop off easily for me. The color was so wonderful but it was so thick that it didn't work for me. I probably wouldn't recommend to other and won't purchase again.
Courtney T.
THIS IS AMAZING! It lasts so long! I love gel nail polish but never wante to but the light thing and this doesn't need the light! I would recommend this to everyone that likes Gel polish! I depend on this product! I wo