Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Arleene D.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The miracle gel top coat was so easy to put on, not too thick like some can be. It glides on very smooth and doesn't smudge the under colour. I've now had it on for 8 days and no chips so far. Really impressed with it. Yes I would buy it again , it works perfectly amazing !
Deisy G.
Deisy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sally Hansen miracle gel. It gives me a nice bright color. Very easy to apply it has a nice brush. Doesn't leave to much air bubbles. It is a little pricey compared to the other brands. I totally recommend this product.
Monse G.
Monse G.
I love gel nail polish specially this one because it lasts me two weeks it never cracks or peels off and it looks really beautiful and shiny during those two weeks, I think it lasts more but I like to change my nail polish every two weeks but this is an amazing product.
Kate N.
Kate N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish lasts a very long time. Mine lasted for two weeks. Even though the polish is pricey, it's worth it. A tip is to just buy the top coat and use a cheaper color coat. The top coat is really the magic behind this product.
Tashanti B.
Tashanti B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this polish. I have it in a few different shades. It's easy to apply and use. I am a repeat user. Perfect for an at home manicure. It's better than other competitors. I would definitely recommend to others!
Steph H.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not that impressed. I purchased because I thought it would be similar to my weekly gel at the salon but it chips and doesn't even last 2 weeks. It also peels itself off. The color is pretty but your paying an expensive amount for something that doesn't do its job.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
After purchasing one bottle of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish this is all I have been using when doing my own nails. It is crazy how long lasting this polish is for being drug store and it is super affordable as well.
Emma B.
Emma B.
10 out of 10 I would always buy it again last up to two weeks and I will make your nail super happy because it safe inside the nail polish I will always buy this again as I said earlier because it's affordable and in great
Caitlynne H.
Caitlynne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail polishes! They stay on forever and they are on the more expensive side but it's better quality than the alternatives. They're easy to use and have many color selections. I would definitely buy this again!
Alba D.
Alba D.
I like this product, cuz its a long lasting nail polish. I used others brands And no one last so long like did one. Easy to use. Its like your been in a nail salon. Con's? If you dont have an ivu light its not dries at all.