Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love any sally Hansen product. It is long lasting and goes on beautifully. I bought this product at WalMart and it was fairly priced. I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends. I will continue to be a loyal customer.
Katie A.
Chaska
Love this, in fact used it tonight! I like that you don't need lights to set the polish and that this final coat does the trick! I actually got a pedicure tonight but came home and used the clear gel to "insure" my pedicure will stay! It dries  great!
Joelle I.
Jamestown, NY
I enjoy this but for me it just doesn't dry quickly enough.the colors are pretty awesome and longer lasting than traditional nail polish. I must have no patience as I also try to pick away at it and it's just not easy to do. If you have patience this is the polish for you
Mercedes D.
Charlotte , NC
This is hands down the best nail polish I have ever used in terms if quality. I got the "totemly yours" shade and along with the top coat. I use a nail strengther as my base coat.
Missy B.
Milwaukee, WI
Wonderful color selection. Gel polish actually works, hardens, and strengthen the nail, making it last far longer than other brands. Always a wonderful brand to rely on when trying to find that perfect toe nail color and complimenting nail color
Emily C.
Iowa city, IA
I'm not really sure how this product is allowing nail salons to stay in business. It REALLY works. I have painted my own nails with this in many different colors and I usually end up taking it off myself for a color change before it has chipped.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
The miracle gel top coat was so easy to put on, not too thick like some can be. It glides on very smooth and doesn't smudge the under colour. I've now had it on for 8 days and no chips so far. Really impressed with it. Yes I would buy it again , it works perfectly amazing !
aubrey j.
i love gel nail polish a lot more than  regular nail polish .Other nail polish is chipped away easier, but the gel nail polish stays on for longer! This brand is my favorite by far and i will most likely buy all the colours! I've also recommended this product to my friends and family
Yasaida R.
Aguada
They last long and have a long variety of colors. The only things that I consider a problem would be the price. It is around $10 each and if you like to have a wide range of colors then you are going to be expending quite a lot of money.
Deisy G.
I love this sally Hansen miracle gel. It gives me a nice bright color. Very easy to apply it has a nice brush. Doesn't leave to much air bubbles. It is a little pricey compared to the other brands. I totally recommend this product.