Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Joclyne C.
North Las Vegas, Nevada
These nail polishes are very pretty. They go on so easy and they don't chip for a long time. Using the top coat along with the color it gives a shiny finish to a great look. Although it is a great item it is a little pricey. I would definitely recommend this to you.
Samantha J.
30176
Love this polish! So many colors to choose from, but it also stays on so well! I wear tennis shoes daily and this product hasn't chipped at all! Will keep on buying this for sure! Very easy to use and comes off well with nail polish remover! So happy I bought this!
Alejandra M.
Oxnard, CA
Okay let me start by saying how much I love these nail polishes! The consistency is thick but applies on very well and smoothly. It is definitely high quality and you don't need to layer so much of it. It had such an natural shine to it and stays on for a long time.
Demetrice J.
I love using this particular nail polish on my nails. This brand does not chip at all and makes your nails look pretty. I am a repeat user of this brand and It is very easy to use. I would recommend everyone to use this brand because it works good on your nails.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
I wasn't too impressed with the Gel Top Coat or really any of the gel products from this line. Maybe it was just the ones I got, but they were chuncky and gloopy an I didn't really see any difference for how long the polish lasted compared to regular polishes.
Meagan S.
Cedar park, TX
The miracle gel nail polish is a great alternative if you want to have long lasting nail color without paying the price of a salon! My manicure will usually last at least 7-10 days without chipping. And my toes even longer! It's affordable and I recommend it!
Daissey H.
Austin,Tx
I have used it before it did a great job on my nails and I love gel nails. I apply it I you would normally do your nail. I bought it from h-e-b for like 5 dollars. I don't really like other products like nail polish. I would buy it again I really love it.
Monica R.
Depew, NY
The gel nail polish comes out thick and looks very nice when dried. My only complaint is that I did not expect this nail polish to chip as easy as it did. Even with a clear coat I had an issue. I would say this product is a bit overpriced for the quality.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I personally love black nails, and this Gel/polish duo is great and lasts long. The color is spot on and is very easy to put on and is fast to dry. A little pricey but well worth the buy. Would recommend to those who love black nails!
Jolee S.
Fredericksburg
Love this product so much that I have several colors for every season. This requires more time in general, but the manicure last so much longer. My only complain is that it cracks. This is for somebody who doesn't want to spend a lot on manicures, but needs something that last and is strong.