Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Joclyne C.
North Las Vegas, Nevada
These nail polishes are very pretty. They go on so easy and they don't chip for a long time. Using the top coat along with the color it gives a shiny finish to a great look. Although it is a great item it is a little pricey. I would definitely recommend this to you.
Demetrice J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this particular nail polish on my nails. This brand does not chip at all and makes your nails look pretty. I am a repeat user of this brand and It is very easy to use. I would recommend everyone to use this brand because it works good on your nails.
Daissey H.
Austin,Tx
I have used it before it did a great job on my nails and I love gel nails. I apply it I you would normally do your nail. I bought it from h-e-b for like 5 dollars. I don't really like other products like nail polish. I would buy it again I really love it.
Amanda M.
Buena Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't too impressed with the Gel Top Coat or really any of the gel products from this line. Maybe it was just the ones I got, but they were chuncky and gloopy an I didn't really see any difference for how long the polish lasted compared to regular polishes.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The miracle gel nail polish is a great alternative if you want to have long lasting nail color without paying the price of a salon! My manicure will usually last at least 7-10 days without chipping. And my toes even longer! It's affordable and I recommend it!
Monica R.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The gel nail polish comes out thick and looks very nice when dried. My only complaint is that I did not expect this nail polish to chip as easy as it did. Even with a clear coat I had an issue. I would say this product is a bit overpriced for the quality.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I personally love black nails, and this Gel/polish duo is great and lasts long. The color is spot on and is very easy to put on and is fast to dry. A little pricey but well worth the buy. Would recommend to those who love black nails!
Jolee S.
Fredericksburg
Love this product so much that I have several colors for every season. This requires more time in general, but the manicure last so much longer. My only complain is that it cracks. This is for somebody who doesn't want to spend a lot on manicures, but needs something that last and is strong.
Katie A.
Chaska
Love this, in fact used it tonight! I like that you don't need lights to set the polish and that this final coat does the trick! I actually got a pedicure tonight but came home and used the clear gel to "insure" my pedicure will stay! It dries  great!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love any sally Hansen product. It is long lasting and goes on beautifully. I bought this product at WalMart and it was fairly priced. I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends. I will continue to be a loyal customer.