Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
💀 s.
💀 s.
McKinney
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! It's really good and long lasting, it is better than all the others I've used because it's long lasting, I bought it at Walmart. It's good for the the price to be honest good value, I'd recommend to everyone for a beautiful nails
Jolee S.
Jolee S.
Fredericksburg
Love this product so much that I have several colors for every season. This requires more time in general, but the manicure last so much longer. My only complain is that it cracks. This is for somebody who doesn't want to spend a lot on manicures, but needs something that last and is strong.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I personally love black nails, and this Gel/polish duo is great and lasts long. The color is spot on and is very easy to put on and is fast to dry. A little pricey but well worth the buy. Would recommend to those who love black nails!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Chaska
Love this, in fact used it tonight! I like that you don't need lights to set the polish and that this final coat does the trick! I actually got a pedicure tonight but came home and used the clear gel to "insure" my pedicure will stay! It dries  great!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love any sally Hansen product. It is long lasting and goes on beautifully. I bought this product at WalMart and it was fairly priced. I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends. I will continue to be a loyal customer.
Missy B.
Missy B.
Milwaukee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful color selection. Gel polish actually works, hardens, and strengthen the nail, making it last far longer than other brands. Always a wonderful brand to rely on when trying to find that perfect toe nail color and complimenting nail color
Joelle I.
Joelle I.
Jamestown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this but for me it just doesn't dry quickly enough.the colors are pretty awesome and longer lasting than traditional nail polish. I must have no patience as I also try to pick away at it and it's just not easy to do. If you have patience this is the polish for you
aubrey j.
aubrey j.
i love gel nail polish a lot more than  regular nail polish .Other nail polish is chipped away easier, but the gel nail polish stays on for longer! This brand is my favorite by far and i will most likely buy all the colours! I've also recommended this product to my friends and family
Yasaida R.
Yasaida R.
Aguada
Beauty Junkie Expert
They last long and have a long variety of colors. The only things that I consider a problem would be the price. It is around $10 each and if you like to have a wide range of colors then you are going to be expending quite a lot of money.
Arleene D.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The miracle gel top coat was so easy to put on, not too thick like some can be. It glides on very smooth and doesn't smudge the under colour. I've now had it on for 8 days and no chips so far. Really impressed with it. Yes I would buy it again , it works perfectly amazing !