Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tanner S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the gel polish ! It lasts so much longer than regular and it seems much thicker and stronger. I don't paint my fingers but my toes are always painted and it's nice to not have to do it everyday.
Danielle A.
Saint James, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it was the color or maybe I received a bad batch, but the polish I have was AWFUL. I bought the pale pink shade, almost white, and it was SO sheer, took about three coats to get a good opacity, and even then it still clung to the ridges in my nails and created shadows. And for the price, SH makes much more opaque polishes for much much cheaper!
hannah w.
arkansas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, this gel polish works so well on my nails. It doesn't get all clunked up when i apply a second coat before it dries either! It's a great value, it isn't pricey and you can get about 5 for 15$. It is one of the best that i've used and i will defentily be using it again soon.
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this nail polish. Lasts a lot longer than regular nail polish. Doesn't chip as easy and fast. Definitely one of my favorites. Descently priced for the value. A little thinner than regular polish but not at thicker than gel. Ended up buying a few colors from this brand
Makala M.
Bardstown
The color went on flawlessly but took a very long time to dry. It's on the expensive side for nail polish. The color didn't stay on as long as I had thought that it would, seeing as it was gel polish. But overall, it was a decent purchase that I would recommend to others.
Sylvia D.
Alamo TX
This gel nail polish is amazing I'm probably going to tell everyone to purchase it because it is absolutely affordable I'm a repeat user because I would definitely recommend this product it compares to alternatives very nice I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Monse G.
I love gel nail polish specially this one because it lasts me two weeks it never cracks or peels off and it looks really beautiful and shiny during those two weeks, I think it lasts more but I like to change my nail polish every two weeks but this is an amazing product.
Julia B.
Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This product works great! I love it, use it all the time! Once if my favored nail poleshes!  It's an amazing product it's easy to apply and last long!    A lot of nail polishes chip in a day or two but this one lasts a long time! A lot longer than other products I have used!
Joclyne C.
North Las Vegas, Nevada
These nail polishes are very pretty. They go on so easy and they don't chip for a long time. Using the top coat along with the color it gives a shiny finish to a great look. Although it is a great item it is a little pricey. I would definitely recommend this to you.
Samantha J.
30176
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this polish! So many colors to choose from, but it also stays on so well! I wear tennis shoes daily and this product hasn't chipped at all! Will keep on buying this for sure! Very easy to use and comes off well with nail polish remover! So happy I bought this!