Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Alondra M.
Alondra M.
I bought this at a local Walgreens and it was such a great decision honestly! I rocked this at friend's get together and everyone loved it. It honestly made my nails look as though I had gone to my nail salon lady to get a manicure. Love, love it! I would definitely recommend it to others.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin natural nails and when I do no have acrylic on my nails  love this gel polish. It's easy to use and last forever even on my thin nails!! It's available in a wide variety of shades and you can buy the base and top coat separately too. Definitely recommend and will buy again! !!
Kalisia B.
Kalisia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What more can I say who does not like Sally her products are amazing you can create your own affordable look at home for less than the price you get at a salon you can find this item online your local drugstore your Walmart your CVS it is available to you everywhere the shine that you get from the product the long-lasting gel that gives you long wear is amazing I've truly loved Sally's products.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Denver
I love the gloss finish and how it looks all together as a top coat and dosnt  matter what type of nail polish base u have on it still has a very  good type of way of expressing its own opinion as a product and certainly I would buy this again it acts like a vary sturdy cost also makin
Jane D.
Jane D.
Luxemburg
Dries nicely, good brush, beautiful color, definitely recommend this! Easy to apply! Easy to use! I bought mine from a local drugstore, I would choose this brand over some other brands because it looks nicer on my nails than other brands, try it out!!
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Lacquer - Game of Chromes - - Sally Hansen
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Saint James, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it was the color or maybe I received a bad batch, but the polish I have was AWFUL. I bought the pale pink shade, almost white, and it was SO sheer, took about three coats to get a good opacity, and even then it still clung to the ridges in my nails and created shadows. And for the price, SH makes much more opaque polishes for much much cheaper!
hannah w.
hannah w.
arkansas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, this gel polish works so well on my nails. It doesn't get all clunked up when i apply a second coat before it dries either! It's a great value, it isn't pricey and you can get about 5 for 15$. It is one of the best that i've used and i will defentily be using it again soon.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this nail polish. Lasts a lot longer than regular nail polish. Doesn't chip as easy and fast. Definitely one of my favorites. Descently priced for the value. A little thinner than regular polish but not at thicker than gel. Ended up buying a few colors from this brand
Julia B.
Julia B.
Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This product works great! I love it, use it all the time! Once if my favored nail poleshes!  It's an amazing product it's easy to apply and last long!    A lot of nail polishes chip in a day or two but this one lasts a long time! A lot longer than other products I have used!
Makala M.
Makala M.
Bardstown
The color went on flawlessly but took a very long time to dry. It's on the expensive side for nail polish. The color didn't stay on as long as I had thought that it would, seeing as it was gel polish. But overall, it was a decent purchase that I would recommend to others.