Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Abigail I.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love this brand of nail polish because it lasts very long, usually with any other brand it tends to chip off slowly after two days. And sally Hansen doesn't have that effect, I usually get my sally hansen polish at local drug stores or a beauty salon by my house! But I highly recommend this brand!!
Nat J.
Salley hansen is very underated.  They have some great nial products that do amazing job.  The nail top coat provides a smooth even glossy top coat and it gives a nice sheen.  Its hard and makes my nail polish lasts a long time.  I love this product and the company is amazing.
Abby G.
Fort Dodge
I love this nail polish. It applies smoothly. The shape of the applicator makes it super easy to get to all parts of the nails. Most importantly, I only need to use one layer. Doing my nails is a lot faster using this. I love the look of the gel and it is very long lasting with the top coat.
Kimberly E.
Indianapolis, Indiana
I love Sally Hansen gel nail line. The color goes on so smooth and is opac in one coat. The formula dries really fast on my nails in no time. The clear top coat is the best part. It hardens the nail polish and makes it last for weeks. I own so many of the colors and highly recommend checking it out.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards , IL
I love this product I have it in three different colors it's easy use two coats one coat of the top color no running its $9.99 a bottle or $12 for a pack of two I use this with my fake nails because the color last for a long time and I just got another color today in black so excited to use it again
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
This nail polish is a great alternative to a salon manicure. The nail coat lasts way longer than a traditional nail polish and they come in so many beautiful colors! They don't chip as easily and the shine lasts for days! Highly recommend these if you're on a budget, and only like certain colors!
Alondra M.
I bought this at a local Walgreens and it was such a great decision honestly! I rocked this at friend's get together and everyone loved it. It honestly made my nails look as though I had gone to my nail salon lady to get a manicure. Love, love it! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
This is my go-to nail polish because the shine this nail polish gives my nails is unbeatable! Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail polishes are the best for their value, it doesn't get any better than this!!
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
I have thin natural nails and when I do no have acrylic on my nails  love this gel polish. It's easy to use and last forever even on my thin nails!! It's available in a wide variety of shades and you can buy the base and top coat separately too. Definitely recommend and will buy again! !!
Kalisia B.
What more can I say who does not like Sally her products are amazing you can create your own affordable look at home for less than the price you get at a salon you can find this item online your local drugstore your Walmart your CVS it is available to you everywhere the shine that you get from the product the long-lasting gel that gives you long wear is amazing I've truly loved Sally's products.