Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly E.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sally Hansen gel nail line. The color goes on so smooth and is opac in one coat. The formula dries really fast on my nails in no time. The clear top coat is the best part. It hardens the nail polish and makes it last for weeks. I own so many of the colors and highly recommend checking it out.
Abby G.
Fort Dodge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish. It applies smoothly. The shape of the applicator makes it super easy to get to all parts of the nails. Most importantly, I only need to use one layer. Doing my nails is a lot faster using this. I love the look of the gel and it is very long lasting with the top coat.
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is a great alternative to a salon manicure. The nail coat lasts way longer than a traditional nail polish and they come in so many beautiful colors! They don't chip as easily and the shine lasts for days! Highly recommend these if you're on a budget, and only like certain colors!
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to nail polish because the shine this nail polish gives my nails is unbeatable! Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail polishes are the best for their value, it doesn't get any better than this!!
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I have it in three different colors it's easy use two coats one coat of the top color no running its $9.99 a bottle or $12 for a pack of two I use this with my fake nails because the color last for a long time and I just got another color today in black so excited to use it again
Alondra M.
I bought this at a local Walgreens and it was such a great decision honestly! I rocked this at friend's get together and everyone loved it. It honestly made my nails look as though I had gone to my nail salon lady to get a manicure. Love, love it! I would definitely recommend it to others.
shannon m.
lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin natural nails and when I do no have acrylic on my nails  love this gel polish. It's easy to use and last forever even on my thin nails!! It's available in a wide variety of shades and you can buy the base and top coat separately too. Definitely recommend and will buy again! !!
Kalisia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What more can I say who does not like Sally her products are amazing you can create your own affordable look at home for less than the price you get at a salon you can find this item online your local drugstore your Walmart your CVS it is available to you everywhere the shine that you get from the product the long-lasting gel that gives you long wear is amazing I've truly loved Sally's products.
Ashlee R.
Denver
I love the gloss finish and how it looks all together as a top coat and dosnt  matter what type of nail polish base u have on it still has a very  good type of way of expressing its own opinion as a product and certainly I would buy this again it acts like a vary sturdy cost also makin
Carmen A.
DeKalb
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but one of the cons with is product is that you still have to wait for it to dry. Not like the not chip that when your done applying it your done. Would like if this product to dry faster. I don't think think would buy this product again unless the the drying process is faster.