Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Naomi J.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product to begin with. It was nice and thick and left a nice finish. But after a couple of months it got really thick and giopy
Karly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use these it's like I've gone to the nail salon and got it done by the Professionals. Makes it look like you've got a shellac mani done.
Catherine F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't really give you a gel finish everyone I know it's disappointing it might give a little but not like it says but the packaging is great
Kenia O.
Cárdenas, Tabasco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Our nails give of that to speak, make that this he protects it while they shine by themselves and no alternativies for the changes in your nails
Tina M.
I picked a pretty red gel polish. Must say didn't love it but it was a good product.  Lasted 5 days. Really not sure if I will pick them again
Any C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cumple su función su dura lo que promete es una buena inversión no se cansa e porque si ni lavando platos ese es el reto de todo es malte
Ivon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buen esmalte en gel he probado muchas marcas pero está es una de mis favoritas realmente cumple con la duración de un esmalte en gel
Rosa A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites brands for gel nail polish, it really stays in place for 1 week and I do the typical house cleaning stuff
Patricia O.
Montreal
I receive as a gift and really enjoy the product! I have more than 30 nail polish so if I told you is great you must believe me :)
Maya A.
I really like the product but wouldn't give it a 5/5 stars because it can be hard to remove if you put more than 3 top coat layers