Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kenia O.
Kenia O.
Cárdenas, Tabasco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Our nails give of that to speak, make that this he protects it while they shine by themselves and no alternativies for the changes in your nails
Tina M.
Tina M.
I picked a pretty red gel polish. Must say didn't love it but it was a good product.  Lasted 5 days. Really not sure if I will pick them again
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites brands for gel nail polish, it really stays in place for 1 week and I do the typical house cleaning stuff
Emilie D.
Emilie D.
Sherbrooke
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this product, I have no bad reviews to give it and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves nail products
Dannia M.
Dannia M.
Lima
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have great colors and  and help me growing my nails.the price is worth it .Is a great product and have a long duration
Maya A.
Maya A.
I really like the product but wouldn't give it a 5/5 stars because it can be hard to remove if you put more than 3 top coat layers
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Montreal
I receive as a gift and really enjoy the product! I have more than 30 nail polish so if I told you is great you must believe me :)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
When i bought it i thought it worked well but to be honest i didn't notice much difference between the gel polish and the rrgular sally hansen polish
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
It did not work well in my nails. It didn't last as long as I thought it would was kind of disappointed in the product
Karly S.
Karly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use these it's like I've gone to the nail salon and got it done by the Professionals. Makes it look like you've got a shellac mani done.