Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Ann M.
buenisimo!  Nunca antes había probado los esmaltes de gel, creía que eran pesados para mis uñas que son un poco delicadas y no puedo utilizar cualquier producto, pero este producto sin duda, me sorprendió, el esmaltado duro bastante tiempo.
Page C.
Sudbury, Ontario
This didn't meet all of me expectations but I'm still happy with the product. Had to apply multiple shades but is is long wearing. Very nice colours once enough coats are applied. Not sure if it's worth 10$ (Canadian).
Carla E.
me encantan todos los esmaltes de esta marca, puesto que son de los mejores que he utilizados ,se adhieren por mucho tiempo, son muy buenos quizas un poco caros, pero son exelentes, los he comprado alrededros de 3 veces y sin duda los volvere a comprar!!!!!
Aliyah M.
Brantford
I am a huge fan of this nail polish because it extremely hard and smooth after. It pretty easy to apply. Pros like coating cons not the best colour. I ha e only used the product once. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sheena E.
MARYSTOWN, NL
Best gel polish I've used by far... love the colors and there's so much pigment to them and with the gel top coat it last weeks on my nails without chipping at all 😊
Rebecca B.
Loved these when they'd first came out , were a great price and a very worthy buy ! Teamed with sally Hanson nail polish the coverage was great anf lasted for a long time , very easy application.
Carolina A.
Guayaquil
muy bueno sin igual, me ecanta, me fascina 100% recomendado, tu que esperas para probarlo , animate ya no pierdas mas tiempo, es favorable me fascina
Kelly M.
When i bought it i thought it worked well but to be honest i didn't notice much difference between the gel polish and the rrgular sally hansen polish
Naomi J.
Vancouver, BC
I really liked this product to begin with. It was nice and thick and left a nice finish. But after a couple of months it got really thick and giopy
Karly S.
I love to use these it's like I've gone to the nail salon and got it done by the Professionals. Makes it look like you've got a shellac mani done.