Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Felipe M.
Antofagasta
Leaves a good enamel on the nail perfect term gel type gel as if it were a professional manicurist has variety of colors I like the brand can be obtained in pharmacies and make-up shops among others I highly recommend your brush is very good and easy to remove
Ada N.
Toronto
Amazing nail polish. It dries really fast and helps me maintain my nails for a long time without chipping. It's affordable and you can get these at any drug store. I use these regularly as a top coat. Definitely going to get these ones I run out.
Ann M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
buenisimo!  Nunca antes había probado los esmaltes de gel, creía que eran pesados para mis uñas que son un poco delicadas y no puedo utilizar cualquier producto, pero este producto sin duda, me sorprendió, el esmaltado duro bastante tiempo.
Page C.
Sudbury, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't meet all of me expectations but I'm still happy with the product. Had to apply multiple shades but is is long wearing. Very nice colours once enough coats are applied. Not sure if it's worth 10$ (Canadian).
Carla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encantan todos los esmaltes de esta marca, puesto que son de los mejores que he utilizados ,se adhieren por mucho tiempo, son muy buenos quizas un poco caros, pero son exelentes, los he comprado alrededros de 3 veces y sin duda los volvere a comprar!!!!!
Aliyah M.
Brantford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of this nail polish because it extremely hard and smooth after. It pretty easy to apply. Pros like coating cons not the best colour. I ha e only used the product once. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sheena E.
MARYSTOWN, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best gel polish I've used by far... love the colors and there's so much pigment to them and with the gel top coat it last weeks on my nails without chipping at all 😊
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved these when they'd first came out , were a great price and a very worthy buy ! Teamed with sally Hanson nail polish the coverage was great anf lasted for a long time , very easy application.
Kelly M.
When i bought it i thought it worked well but to be honest i didn't notice much difference between the gel polish and the rrgular sally hansen polish
Carolina A.
Guayaquil
muy bueno sin igual, me ecanta, me fascina 100% recomendado, tu que esperas para probarlo , animate ya no pierdas mas tiempo, es favorable me fascina