Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Carla E.
Carla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encantan todos los esmaltes de esta marca, puesto que son de los mejores que he utilizados ,se adhieren por mucho tiempo, son muy buenos quizas un poco caros, pero son exelentes, los he comprado alrededros de 3 veces y sin duda los volvere a comprar!!!!!
Ada N.
Ada N.
Toronto
Amazing nail polish. It dries really fast and helps me maintain my nails for a long time without chipping. It's affordable and you can get these at any drug store. I use these regularly as a top coat. Definitely going to get these ones I run out.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
Brantford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of this nail polish because it extremely hard and smooth after. It pretty easy to apply. Pros like coating cons not the best colour. I ha e only used the product once. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sheena E.
Sheena E.
MARYSTOWN, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best gel polish I've used by far... love the colors and there's so much pigment to them and with the gel top coat it last weeks on my nails without chipping at all 😊
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buen esmalte en gel he probado muchas marcas pero está es una de mis favoritas realmente cumple con la duración de un esmalte en gel
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
Guayaquil
muy bueno sin igual, me ecanta, me fascina 100% recomendado, tu que esperas para probarlo , animate ya no pierdas mas tiempo, es favorable me fascina
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product to begin with. It was nice and thick and left a nice finish. But after a couple of months it got really thick and giopy
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't really give you a gel finish everyone I know it's disappointing it might give a little but not like it says but the packaging is great
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved these when they'd first came out , were a great price and a very worthy buy ! Teamed with sally Hanson nail polish the coverage was great anf lasted for a long time , very easy application.
Any C.
Any C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cumple su función su dura lo que promete es una buena inversión no se cansa e porque si ni lavando platos ese es el reto de todo es malte