Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Carla A.
Comber, Down
I've bought it in color 470 Red My Lips.

Pros:
- the color is beautiful cool tone classic red;
- great wide oval brush for those who do not have tiny nails;
- it stays put really well. It didn't chip on me for 5 days, just wore off the edges.

Cons:
- I thought it's a great affordable alternative to Butter London nail polishes, but unlike those Sally Hansen stained my nails. One step manicure polish, in my opinion, shouldn't be leaving nails stained;
- the brush is not well cut, some bristles are the tiny bit longer than other;
- you must wait for polish to dry before applying the second coat, otherwise polish will slightly drag and you'll need to apply a really thick layer to cover that.
Nursel E.
Abbey gardens, Canterbury
Sally hansen is one of my favourite brands and I like everything they do most of the times! Especially their gel finish top coats. They might be a bit price but usually in really good quality! I love them! 🖤
Nijah R.
I love sally hensen nail polish but this top coat I have to say is the best! I put on any brand or type of nail polish and it creates a great protective strong layer that last for about a week!💕
Shayden D.
Lindsay
I absolutely LOVE the sally Hansen gel products. I recently had acrylic nails and I took them off and now my nail beds are so weak. These products not only have a wide variety of different colours, but the topcoat on it is so nice! It seals in the colour beautifully and allows for the longevity of the nail polish to increase! Definitely use the topcoat with the polish, as it's the top coat that is the hero product!!
Carly A.
Brookvale ave , Bangor
I have never used Gel nail polish before. With "regular" polish, I usually have to apply at least 3 coats. This polish only needed 2, and it went on SO smoothly. The coverage is wonderful, but I can tell it is already starting to wear off at the tips, and I don't really have my hands in water alot, unless you count showers. The top coat is fabulous. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Canela R.
Very good product, what I like is that it lasts a long time. The only thing that does not convince me is that some colors I have three layers of enamel to cover totally but I love the colors, they are fantastic.Another thing I do not like is the shine jar because you can not know how much product is inside. But I still love it, I would buy the product again.
Paige M.
On my natural nails these polishes chip within 24 hours of application which is extremely disappointing. However when I have acrylic or other nail extensions they last for weeks. The top coat here is the secret it makes any regular nail polish last and look like gel which is an awesome choice if you cant find your perfect shade.
Kayla G.
I really like this polish. It only truly lasts about a week (5-7 days) before it starts chipping, but I am okay with that. I use it to get through the work week - I can paint my nails on Sunday and I can get through the week with nice nails. The blue is a little brother than I had painted, this is a great purchase to get long lasting color. I don't know if this polish and the top coat will eventually affect my nails/nail strength, but only time will tell. I'm hoping that because this is a gel color without using a LED light, the damage to my nails won't be so bad.
Felipe M.
Antofagasta
Leaves a good enamel on the nail perfect term gel type gel as if it were a professional manicurist has variety of colors I like the brand can be obtained in pharmacies and make-up shops among others I highly recommend your brush is very good and easy to remove
Ada N.
Toronto
Amazing nail polish. It dries really fast and helps me maintain my nails for a long time without chipping. It's affordable and you can get these at any drug store. I use these regularly as a top coat. Definitely going to get these ones I run out.