Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Morgan V.
I LOVE the Sally Hanson gel nail polish! The polish lasts a lot longer then other name brand nail polishes!
Jazlynn D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Color was vibrant and didn't chip.  It was also easy to apply and it didn't streak compared to other brands.
Keira T.
This is really easy to apply but the color in my opinion is not pretty. As I said it is easy to apply
Maria R.
So perfect ! I love this product it helps on the every day basis and I couldn't live with out it !
Karla L.
I love this product! It's so good and durable! That's is the best❤I have in every color
Nijah R.
I love sally hensen nail polish but this top coat I have to say is the best! I put on any brand or type of nail polish and it creates a great protective strong layer that last for about a week!💕
Shayden D.
Lindsay
I absolutely LOVE the sally Hansen gel products. I recently had acrylic nails and I took them off and now my nail beds are so weak. These products not only have a wide variety of different colours, but the topcoat on it is so nice! It seals in the colour beautifully and allows for the longevity of the nail polish to increase! Definitely use the topcoat with the polish, as it's the top coat that is the hero product!!
Carly A.
Brookvale ave , Bangor
I have never used Gel nail polish before. With "regular" polish, I usually have to apply at least 3 coats. This polish only needed 2, and it went on SO smoothly. The coverage is wonderful, but I can tell it is already starting to wear off at the tips, and I don't really have my hands in water alot, unless you count showers. The top coat is fabulous. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Canela R.
Very good product, what I like is that it lasts a long time. The only thing that does not convince me is that some colors I have three layers of enamel to cover totally but I love the colors, they are fantastic.Another thing I do not like is the shine jar because you can not know how much product is inside. But I still love it, I would buy the product again.
Paige M.
On my natural nails these polishes chip within 24 hours of application which is extremely disappointing. However when I have acrylic or other nail extensions they last for weeks. The top coat here is the secret it makes any regular nail polish last and look like gel which is an awesome choice if you cant find your perfect shade.