Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesnt work like gel at all . Gets very thick inside the bottle and doesnt go on well at all. Waste of money
Karla L.
Karla L.
I love this product! It's so good and durable! That's is the best❤I have in every color
Shayden D.
Shayden D.
Lindsay
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE the sally Hansen gel products. I recently had acrylic nails and I took them off and now my nail beds are so weak. These products not only have a wide variety of different colours, but the topcoat on it is so nice! It seals in the colour beautifully and allows for the longevity of the nail polish to increase! Definitely use the topcoat with the polish, as it's the top coat that is the hero product!!
Carly A.
Carly A.
Bangor
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used Gel nail polish before. With "regular" polish, I usually have to apply at least 3 coats. This polish only needed 2, and it went on SO smoothly. The coverage is wonderful, but I can tell it is already starting to wear off at the tips, and I don't really have my hands in water alot, unless you count showers. The top coat is fabulous. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Canela R.
Canela R.
Very good product, what I like is that it lasts a long time. The only thing that does not convince me is that some colors I have three layers of enamel to cover totally but I love the colors, they are fantastic.Another thing I do not like is the shine jar because you can not know how much product is inside. But I still love it, I would buy the product again.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my natural nails these polishes chip within 24 hours of application which is extremely disappointing. However when I have acrylic or other nail extensions they last for weeks. The top coat here is the secret it makes any regular nail polish last and look like gel which is an awesome choice if you cant find your perfect shade.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this polish. It only truly lasts about a week (5-7 days) before it starts chipping, but I am okay with that. I use it to get through the work week - I can paint my nails on Sunday and I can get through the week with nice nails. The blue is a little brother than I had painted, this is a great purchase to get long lasting color. I don't know if this polish and the top coat will eventually affect my nails/nail strength, but only time will tell. I'm hoping that because this is a gel color without using a LED light, the damage to my nails won't be so bad.
Felipe M.
Felipe M.
Antofagasta
Leaves a good enamel on the nail perfect term gel type gel as if it were a professional manicurist has variety of colors I like the brand can be obtained in pharmacies and make-up shops among others I highly recommend your brush is very good and easy to remove
Ann M.
Ann M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
buenisimo!  Nunca antes había probado los esmaltes de gel, creía que eran pesados para mis uñas que son un poco delicadas y no puedo utilizar cualquier producto, pero este producto sin duda, me sorprendió, el esmaltado duro bastante tiempo.
Page C.
Page C.
Sudbury, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't meet all of me expectations but I'm still happy with the product. Had to apply multiple shades but is is long wearing. Very nice colours once enough coats are applied. Not sure if it's worth 10$ (Canadian).