Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Nevada K.
New York
I really like it but I didn't like the way the jell felt on me but it does have good colors in the collection
Kaitlin H.
This nail polish stays on for almost 2 weeks! There are so many fun color options And it's so easy to apply!
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
Got this on clearance and I am so glad I did. Plush is of good quality and lasts for weeks without chipping.
Jazlynn D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Color was vibrant and didn't chip.  It was also easy to apply and it didn't streak compared to other brands.
Martha G.
San Diego, CA
Love the top coat, leaves nails really shiny and has that salon look. dries pretty fast too, no complaints
Gabrielle T.
Durham
Like this polish. Don't know if it lasts as long as it claims but the gel top coat does give a nice finish
Morgan V.
I LOVE the Sally Hanson gel nail polish! The polish lasts a lot longer then other name brand nail polishes!
Keira T.
This is really easy to apply but the color in my opinion is not pretty. As I said it is easy to apply
Maria R.
So perfect ! I love this product it helps on the every day basis and I couldn't live with out it !
Karla L.
I love this product! It's so good and durable! That's is the best❤I have in every color