Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elaine L.
Brooklyn
This last a pretty long time in your nails. Feels just like gel without led light. Easy to apply and beautiful colors
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They are like a gel polish and last long , no chipping ! Recommended you won't be sorry , trust me !!!😊
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always top coat my nail polish with the gel top cost. It keeps my nails chip free for over a week. I buy it often.
Yazz C.
Odessa
These products make your nails come out professional!! I love it!! I definitely recommend for buy, very easy to use.
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish lasts and looks amazing! Its siper shiny and doesn't chip easily. I love all the colors it comes in.
Arantza Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice for the price and does not crack fast. Not really the best color but of course 2 coats does the trick.
fiona d.
lawrenceville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the gel top coat every time I put on a nail polish and the polish would last up to 2 weeks without chipping
Alexandria L.
Cabazon, CA
This product works but then again it eventually peels the entire piece of nail polish with in a couple days or so
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful brand of nail Polish! Only requires one coat to get the job done.this nail Polish is very easy to apply
Cynthia G.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these gel sets. Almost makes it feel like I'm getting it done from the salon but doesn't last that long