Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Yazz C.
Yazz C.
Odessa
These products make your nails come out professional!! I love it!! I definitely recommend for buy, very easy to use.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Woodbridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this product nd i like it so much. Good price for it and yes good value. We need more colors at walmart nd target
Martha G.
Martha G.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the top coat, leaves nails really shiny and has that salon look. dries pretty fast too, no complaints
Laura W.
Laura W.
Lakeland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this duo. Stays on for weeks. No chipping. Colors are amazing!  I love how simple it is and to get a salon look without the price.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Long lasting and bright colors. I just wish they would be more like gel polish, as advertised. The top coat is pretty good.
KHESHA K.
KHESHA K.
I tried this product for the first time and I love it so much! My first time using this product and I'm beyond impressed!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand nail polish! It's very pigmented and has a low price for great value! It lasts for about 2 weeks with no chipping
Molly V.
Molly V.
Color selection is good. Lasts for about a week before starting to notice wear and tear. Good product for cost.
Cara Y.
Cara Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quickest drying polish around and is affordable in price. The gel last for weeks and it glides on beautifully.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of nail polish it has a great finish to it. The color it shows in the bottle is the color you get on your nails