Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Tabitha R.
Best polish. It last for a long time. It has a great shine. And it looks professional. I love to paint my niece's nails.
KHESHA K.
I tried this product for the first time and I love it so much! My first time using this product and I'm beyond impressed!
Blanca B.
Chula vista , CA
It really does stay on a good amount of time. I like all the available colors and wasy to apply. Its also not expensive
Danielle N.
Cedar city
This product last a long time . It's very smooth and clean . I love how It looks like I just got out of a beauty salon.
Nilma A.
i love this product it leaves a very nice gel finish dont need to apply numerous coats on your nail to get a good color
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I always top coat my nail polish with the gel top cost. It keeps my nails chip free for over a week. I buy it often.
Yazz C.
Odessa
These products make your nails come out professional!! I love it!! I definitely recommend for buy, very easy to use.
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these! They are like a gel polish and last long , no chipping ! Recommended you won't be sorry , trust me !!!😊
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
This nail polish lasts and looks amazing! Its siper shiny and doesn't chip easily. I love all the colors it comes in.
Elaine L.
Brooklyn
This last a pretty long time in your nails. Feels just like gel without led light. Easy to apply and beautiful colors