Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nora T.
Nora T.
Bronx
I love this product. This nail polish by L.A. Colors Gel goes on smooth and dries really fast, giving your nails an awesome shine!

The colors are fierce and best of all.... No chipping!

I would recommend that you give this product a try so you can experience the look and feel of sheek nails!
Keziah S.
Keziah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish manage to stay on for quite some time even without a top coat it made my nails look really nice. And it used to be my favroite nail polish. But honestly the bottle doesn't last super long. I normally dot recommend nail varnish, but if someone asked me what kind I like the most, I'd say this one.
Liliana F.
Liliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todas necesitamos un buen pinta uñas. Por eso les recomiendo este pinta uñas de Sally Hessen. Tiene una gran pigmentación el pinta uñas y por si fuera poco el segundo paso que es colocarte el pita uñas en gel hará que tu manicura y pedicura te duren un montón.
Vivianh H.
Vivianh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail polishes! They last a really long time and come it cute colors! Very affordable for gel nail polish! I bought all of my sally Hanson gel nail polish colors at target. It's a great product that I would recommend to anyone that is looking for an affordable nail polish that lasts a long time.
Abigail I.
Abigail I.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of nail polish because it lasts very long, usually with any other brand it tends to chip off slowly after two days. And sally Hansen doesn't have that effect, I usually get my sally hansen polish at local drug stores or a beauty salon by my house! But I highly recommend this brand!!
Nat J.
Nat J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Salley hansen is very underated.  They have some great nial products that do amazing job.  The nail top coat provides a smooth even glossy top coat and it gives a nice sheen.  Its hard and makes my nail polish lasts a long time.  I love this product and the company is amazing.
Tiffanie W.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I have it in three different colors it's easy use two coats one coat of the top color no running its $9.99 a bottle or $12 for a pack of two I use this with my fake nails because the color last for a long time and I just got another color today in black so excited to use it again
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
DeKalb
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but one of the cons with is product is that you still have to wait for it to dry. Not like the not chip that when your done applying it your done. Would like if this product to dry faster. I don't think think would buy this product again unless the the drying process is faster.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Fort Dodge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish. It applies smoothly. The shape of the applicator makes it super easy to get to all parts of the nails. Most importantly, I only need to use one layer. Doing my nails is a lot faster using this. I love the look of the gel and it is very long lasting with the top coat.
Kailee L.
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is a great alternative to a salon manicure. The nail coat lasts way longer than a traditional nail polish and they come in so many beautiful colors! They don't chip as easily and the shine lasts for days! Highly recommend these if you're on a budget, and only like certain colors!