Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
💀 s.
McKinney
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! It's really good and long lasting, it is better than all the others I've used because it's long lasting, I bought it at Walmart. It's good for the the price to be honest good value, I'd recommend to everyone for a beautiful nails
Cardaja H.
This nail polish doesn't really give me what im looking for because it actually starts to chip off and I don't like that and its supposed to stay on for like a week but it really only stays on for like two days or maybe less and the price is like five dollars and that's way too much for nail polish that isn't the really deal so I will not be buying this again
Gladys G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nail polishes are my to go, I've been using them recently and they work great, they are very shiny with just one coat you get the color and they dry faster than normal, I shop mine at target and fred meyers. I own a couple of different colors. They last a little longer than most regular nail polishes. Their color selection is pretty amazing, you can find mostly any color.
Jane D.
Luxemburg
Dries nicely, good brush, beautiful color, definitely recommend this! Easy to apply! Easy to use! I bought mine from a local drugstore, I would choose this brand over some other brands because it looks nicer on my nails than other brands, try it out!!
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Lacquer - Game of Chromes - - Sally Hansen
Raina L.
McKeesport
It's a good product but I have bought it once and the consistency was a little watery. I bought it from rite aid it was pretty cheap. After it dried the consistency didn't really matter it had just bothered me a little. I want to try it again when I do I'll give another review. Maybe it was just that one I got I don't know.
Alexis R.
Its the best top coat ever! I used to do gel nails with lamp and I can say that nails with Saly Hansen Miracle Gel looks absolutely the same as done with lamp. And quality amazing as well! Nail polish didn't chopped for 8 days! That was a big surprise for me! Very recommended product and will definitely buy more colours!
Keziah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish manage to stay on for quite some time even without a top coat it made my nails look really nice. And it used to be my favroite nail polish. But honestly the bottle doesn't last super long. I normally dot recommend nail varnish, but if someone asked me what kind I like the most, I'd say this one.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail polishes! They last a really long time and come it cute colors! Very affordable for gel nail polish! I bought all of my sally Hanson gel nail polish colors at target. It's a great product that I would recommend to anyone that is looking for an affordable nail polish that lasts a long time.
Abigail I.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of nail polish because it lasts very long, usually with any other brand it tends to chip off slowly after two days. And sally Hansen doesn't have that effect, I usually get my sally hansen polish at local drug stores or a beauty salon by my house! But I highly recommend this brand!!
Nat J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Salley hansen is very underated.  They have some great nial products that do amazing job.  The nail top coat provides a smooth even glossy top coat and it gives a nice sheen.  Its hard and makes my nail polish lasts a long time.  I love this product and the company is amazing.