Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Asheboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love dally hansen products not only are they reasonably priced but they are also very good products they offer a wide selection as well
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these gel sets. Almost makes it feel like I'm getting it done from the salon but doesn't last that long
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best polish. It last for a long time. It has a great shine. And it looks professional. I love to paint my niece's nails.
Alicea B.
Alicea B.
Taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't my favorite it didn't dry fast I got this from Walmart and I just didn't like it personally at all
Karen L.
Karen L.
Greenwood
I am not a fan of this product. The manicure looks nice at first but over time the gel top coat cracks. It looks cheap and dirty.
Nevada K.
Nevada K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it but I didn't like the way the jell felt on me but it does have good colors in the collection
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Chula vista , CA
It really does stay on a good amount of time. I like all the available colors and wasy to apply. Its also not expensive
Janet M.
Janet M.
Bantam, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fast drying, chip resistance, long lasting shine salon looking. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this on clearance and I am so glad I did. Plush is of good quality and lasts for weeks without chipping.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite top coat ever! dries fast and doesn't smudge. leaves nails so shiny and bright.  Beautiful options of colors as well