Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Doesn't stay well, I work in the medical field this stuff peels off in pieces after a few days. Not worth the money.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love all of the Sally Hanson's stuff. I don't think that company makes anything that isn't good. The colors are beautiful
Sarah W.
Utica, NY
This product works good but it chips fast.They have a lot of colors that I like. And they stay shiny. First time I used it.
Ada A.
Bremen, GA
The gel nail polish is good but not the best. It's takes awhile to dry and even after that you can still risk smudging it.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
I use this with the tbe lamp and my polish stays nice for up to 2 weeks. This is my go to polish. The colors are beautiful.
KHESHA K.
I tried this product for the first time and I love it so much! My first time using this product and I'm beyond impressed!
Tabitha R.
Best polish. It last for a long time. It has a great shine. And it looks professional. I love to paint my niece's nails.
Blanca B.
Chula vista , CA
It really does stay on a good amount of time. I like all the available colors and wasy to apply. Its also not expensive
Danielle N.
Cedar city
This product last a long time . It's very smooth and clean . I love how It looks like I just got out of a beauty salon.
Nilma A.
i love this product it leaves a very nice gel finish dont need to apply numerous coats on your nail to get a good color