Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Breanna H.
I love this brand of nail polish it has a great finish to it. The color it shows in the bottle is the color you get on your nails
Effa T.
Rochester
Like this and it generally lasts for about 5 to 7 days on my hands but much longer on my toes. Cheap so you get what you pay for.
Giscela C.
It's a great nail polish and I would buy a gain. Only thing is it doesn't feel like gel. It's kind of like regular nail polish
Cori H.
New Phila, OH
This is one of my favorite top coats. I do plenty of housework, and somehow my nail polish manages to stay for at least a week!
Katherine C.
Woodbridge
I been using this product nd i like it so much. Good price for it and yes good value. We need more colors at walmart nd target
Chelsea S.
Amazing! Salon quality at home! Saves me so much money and I can change my color more often. It lasts forever without chipping
Trisha L.
my favorite top coat ever! dries fast and doesn't smudge. leaves nails so shiny and bright.  Beautiful options of colors as well
Brittany B.
Port Huron, MI
I love this brand it works well with my nails.. I highly recomend this to anyone that has struggles of nail polish chipping.
kaylee D.
They have pretty colors, but they dont stay on very long by its self, and have to put more than two layers of nail polish on.
Veronica V.
Long lasting and bright colors. I just wish they would be more like gel polish, as advertised. The top coat is pretty good.