Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Karen L.
Greenwood
I am not a fan of this product. The manicure looks nice at first but over time the gel top coat cracks. It looks cheap and dirty.
Denisse V.
Delta, CO
The color of this nail polish is surprisingly shiny and stays shiny the whole time you have it on! Dries almost on instant touch!
Effa T.
Rochester
Like this and it generally lasts for about 5 to 7 days on my hands but much longer on my toes. Cheap so you get what you pay for.
Meghan Y.
heath
I dont think there is a different in the "no light" manicure. It doesn't stay on any longer than some of the polishes that I use.
Juana V.
Mendota, IL
This clear top coat is awesome! Makes ur nails look so shiny! It's always a must to have! And best part is that it's not pricey!!
Breanna H.
I love this brand of nail polish it has a great finish to it. The color it shows in the bottle is the color you get on your nails
Giscela C.
It's a great nail polish and I would buy a gain. Only thing is it doesn't feel like gel. It's kind of like regular nail polish
Trisha L.
my favorite top coat ever! dries fast and doesn't smudge. leaves nails so shiny and bright.  Beautiful options of colors as well
Chelsea S.
Amazing! Salon quality at home! Saves me so much money and I can change my color more often. It lasts forever without chipping
Katherine C.
Woodbridge
I been using this product nd i like it so much. Good price for it and yes good value. We need more colors at walmart nd target