Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Brooklyn
This last a pretty long time in your nails. Feels just like gel without led light. Easy to apply and beautiful colors
NickNiv S.
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They are like a gel polish and last long , no chipping ! Recommended you won't be sorry , trust me !!!­čśŐ
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish lasts and looks amazing! Its siper shiny and doesn't chip easily. I love all the colors it comes in.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product that applies easily with a glossy finish.comes in many wonderful shades or colors.vreat way to express yourself through colors.
Shaniqua H.
Shaniqua H.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these nail polishs. They last two plus weeks on my hands if I am not sermering my hands in water. They last even longer than that on my toes.
Giscela C.
Giscela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great nail polish and I would buy a gain. Only thing is it doesn't feel like gel. It's kind of like regular nail polish
Shameca H.
Shameca H.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish it's great and it's look just like the nail salon is very easy to apply/use.. they have a wide variety of colors
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always top coat my nail polish with the gel top cost. It keeps my nails chip free for over a week. I buy it often.
Arantza Z.
Arantza Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice for the price and does not crack fast. Not really the best color but of course 2 coats does the trick.
fiona d.
fiona d.
lawrenceville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the gel top coat every time I put on a nail polish and the polish would last up to 2 weeks without chipping