Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Bridget W.
Richmond
This is my go to nail polish. I purchased some for my granddaughter for Christmas. It last for a long time and the price is reasonably.
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
Nice polish and to not have to use a light to achieve a polished look is always nice. Very affordable and effective. Yes I'd buy again.
Kels L.
I would give it 5 stars but the top coat gets old fast and sets out super quick it just turns to a gross thick blob after only a month
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I really like this gel polish for my feet mainly it stay on longer than regular polish. It doesnt chip as fast and it dry fast as well.
Kaiyia H.
Corning Ny
I absolutely love gel nail polish and this is not pricey at all. It is perfectly priced and good quality.. plus no need for a light.
kimberly b.
Madison, WI
I absolutely LOVE sally Hansen miracle gel! It stays on my nails for days! The color I have on right now has been on for eight days!
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
Thia peoduct is amazing, the color is great it last longer then regular nail polish. Its also shiny. U want beautiful nails buy this
Chloe B.
You can never go wrong with sally hansen! Its a little bit pricey for my taste-but the top coat is cute and it strengthens the nails.
Amanda D.
I love this brand nail polish! It's very pigmented and has a low price for great value! It lasts for about 2 weeks with no chipping
Shameca H.
Griffin, GA
I love this polish it's great and it's look just like the nail salon is very easy to apply/use.. they have a wide variety of colors