Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
marisol r.
marisol r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have very bright and vibrant colors and the nail polish last for a long time no matter if i was the dishes for a long period of time
Candas H.
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice polish and to not have to use a light to achieve a polished look is always nice. Very affordable and effective. Yes I'd buy again.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Port Huron, MI
I love this brand it works well with my nails.. I highly recomend this to anyone that has struggles of nail polish chipping.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Utica, NY
This product works good but it chips fast.They have a lot of colors that I like. And they stay shiny. First time I used it.
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the Sally Hanson's stuff. I don't think that company makes anything that isn't good. The colors are beautiful
Lana L.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this with the tbe lamp and my polish stays nice for up to 2 weeks. This is my go to polish. The colors are beautiful.
Ada A.
Ada A.
Bremen, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The gel nail polish is good but not the best. It's takes awhile to dry and even after that you can still risk smudging it.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't stay well, I work in the medical field this stuff peels off in pieces after a few days. Not worth the money.
Nilma A.
Nilma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product it leaves a very nice gel finish dont need to apply numerous coats on your nail to get a good color
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Cedar city
This product last a long time . It's very smooth and clean . I love how It looks like I just got out of a beauty salon.