Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
MOORELAND
I love the gel nail polish better, it seems like it lasts longer or has a better hold to my nails. I'm not sure but Sally Hansen did it right!!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with sally hansen! Its a little bit pricey for my taste-but the top coat is cute and it strengthens the nails.
Deavona F.
Deavona F.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thia peoduct is amazing, the color is great it last longer then regular nail polish. Its also shiny. U want beautiful nails buy this
Nena K.
Nena K.
Willingboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This entire line features long lasting and lovely colors. I was iffy on the whole gel nail yet no uv needed thing but I tried it and I love it
Kaiyia H.
Kaiyia H.
Corning Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love gel nail polish and this is not pricey at all. It is perfectly priced and good quality.. plus no need for a light.
Meghan Y.
Meghan Y.
heath
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont think there is a different in the "no light" manicure. It doesn't stay on any longer than some of the polishes that I use.
Effa T.
Effa T.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this and it generally lasts for about 5 to 7 days on my hands but much longer on my toes. Cheap so you get what you pay for.
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color of this nail polish is surprisingly shiny and stays shiny the whole time you have it on! Dries almost on instant touch!
Juana V.
Juana V.
Mendota, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This clear top coat is awesome! Makes ur nails look so shiny! It's always a must to have! And best part is that it's not pricey!!
Cori H.
Cori H.
New Phila, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite top coats. I do plenty of housework, and somehow my nail polish manages to stay for at least a week!