Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Brockton
Easy to use stays on. It is strong to a point. Hard to get off when it is on. Can buy it at drug stores like CVS Walgreen etc. Can also buy at Walmart Target etc.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Miami
I tried this nail polish and it worked well for me. Lasted longer than regular polish. Recommend. Its a bit pricier but the cons are better
Emma C.
Emma C.
Issaquah
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish is a very pretty color. This 2 step process is very simple and easy to use. It requires no special cureing light.  Also it lasts long and doesn't chip. Highly recommend.
houda M.
houda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
don't like this product. the nail polish is gone after 5 days for a gel its absolutly nothing. i hope the will change the composition too.
julian m.
julian m.
Springhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. High quality. I prefer using this product over any one like it. Does all it promises and like professional used correctly.
Jannet A.
Jannet A.
I love this gel nail polish it's a great product and it's not expensive. I always buy them at target. Target I really recommend it.
Sarai G.
Sarai G.
My nails peeled off the next day! Definitely would not use this product again. It definitely hold the color but only to itself and not on my nails.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this stuff is amazing. I recently purchased this at target on clearance for only 3.72! I absolutely love it. I have had it on for over 2 weeks and it still looks amazing.
B. M.
B. M.
Rockland, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel nail polish. It goes on smooth, looks great and lasts a whole lot longer than regular nail polish. I even bring it with me when I get my nails done at a salon!
Yenifer M.
Yenifer M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nail polishes are very good and durable, are my favorite the truth, since they leave me very beautiful my nails, I have time using these products since they are the best