Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lily R.
I love their brushes, they are my favorite. The colors are all super pretty, and the formula is a good consistency, not too thin, not too thick. Love it!
Anna K.
Brooklyn
I have it on my nails right now but it's peeling and I love the color and it could of been long lasting though and it was my First time doing it my self
Erica G.
Tulare
I love to do my own nails because it's cheaper and sally hansen is such a good brand. The gels are so great. This honestly a good product for nails.
Shaniqua H.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Love these nail polishs. They last two plus weeks on my hands if I am not sermering my hands in water. They last even longer than that on my toes.
Alisha H.
Amazing product that applies easily with a glossy finish.comes in many wonderful shades or colors.vreat way to express yourself through colors.
Sarai G.
My nails peeled off the next day! Definitely would not use this product again. It definitely hold the color but only to itself and not on my nails.
Jannet A.
I love this gel nail polish it's a great product and it's not expensive. I always buy them at target. Target I really recommend it.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this no light gel polish! It looks and feels great. And the application is nice and smooth. I do look forward to a faster drying formula.
Nena K.
Willingboro, NJ
This entire line features long lasting and lovely colors. I was iffy on the whole gel nail yet no uv needed thing but I tried it and I love it
Jacqueline P.
MOORELAND
I love the gel nail polish better, it seems like it lasts longer or has a better hold to my nails. I'm not sure but Sally Hansen did it right!!