Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #23 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Evalice A.
Fort Worth , TX
Love the gel nail line just wish there were more color options to chose from. The gel quality is as good as salon, and lasts at least a weekwith no chipping.
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
Exelentes los esmaltes ,no tenemos tiempo que perder ya que secan casi Al instante y no nesesitas lampara y cuenta con una game de colors para todos gustos.
Katie F.
Chestertown, MD
These are really shiny! I'm not sure I'd say they last that much longer than a normal nail polish, but I do love how shiny my nails are after applying this.
Lily R.
I love their brushes, they are my favorite. The colors are all super pretty, and the formula is a good consistency, not too thin, not too thick. Love it!
Anna K.
Brooklyn
I have it on my nails right now but it's peeling and I love the color and it could of been long lasting though and it was my First time doing it my self
Erica G.
Tulare
I love to do my own nails because it's cheaper and sally hansen is such a good brand. The gels are so great. This honestly a good product for nails.
Alisha H.
Amazing product that applies easily with a glossy finish.comes in many wonderful shades or colors.vreat way to express yourself through colors.
Jannet A.
I love this gel nail polish it's a great product and it's not expensive. I always buy them at target. Target I really recommend it.
Shaniqua H.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Love these nail polishs. They last two plus weeks on my hands if I am not sermering my hands in water. They last even longer than that on my toes.
Sarai G.
My nails peeled off the next day! Definitely would not use this product again. It definitely hold the color but only to itself and not on my nails.