Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Abbey M.
This is a great creamy polish that has an even tone. I bought mine on amazon with great shipping. The cost was nice and it only took 2 coats to leave a perfect look. It doesn't chip easily and I would recommend
🖤🖤
Nutley
I love it very good it really make my nails look really nice and good it drys in seconds if you really need to go some where in like 20 min and what to do your nail your self with this you nails will dry fast
Heather S.
I have a few of the colors. I love that it's fast drying. With 4 kids I don't have a ton of time to wait for wet nails to dry. The colors are bright and I can go about 8 days before they start to chip.
Emma C.
Issaquah
This polish is a very pretty color. This 2 step process is very simple and easy to use. It requires no special cureing light.  Also it lasts long and doesn't chip. Highly recommend.
Yenifer M.
Katy, TX
The nail polishes are very good and durable, are my favorite the truth, since they leave me very beautiful my nails, I have time using these products since they are the best
Stephanie V.
Nevada
It is the most amazing nail Polish I have ever used. I also get these for my sisters. It is easy to open and it is easy to use it has everything a lot of noise colors.One bad thing is that it is had to reduce them.But for me I wold buy it again  and again.
Sara G.
Jackson, MS
I can't recommend this polish enough. This stuff stays on without chipping for WEEKS. Especially when you buy the top coat! It's the best polish I've ever used.
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Great product! I'm horrible at doing my nails, but they always turn out great with this 2 step system. They last longer than normal polish and are a good price.
Alma D.
I thoroughly enjoy this product. The top coat is amazing. Very glossy, easy to apply, and long lasting. The top coat can also be used with other nail polishes.
Evalice A.
Fort Worth , TX
Love the gel nail line just wish there were more color options to chose from. The gel quality is as good as salon, and lasts at least a weekwith no chipping.