Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #23 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Sage N.
Enfield, CT
I love these nail polishes! They've saved me a good amount of money from not having to go to the salon. It is slightly time consuming but so isn't the salon. There's a great color selection and they're long wearing!
Shannon S.
Brockton
Easy to use stays on. It is strong to a point. Hard to get off when it is on. Can buy it at drug stores like CVS Walgreen etc. Can also buy at Walmart Target etc.
Katie R.
Idaho Falls
This lasts way longer than normal nail polish without having to have a UV light. The colors are great the only con would be the price but it is totally worth it.
Katie B.
Stays on my nails pretty well. Great selection of colors. Good value for the price. Inexpensive. Large bottles. I buy mine at Target or CVS usually. I got about a weeks worth of wear out of it. No cons really to the product. I would buy it again.
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
I think this stuff is amazing. I recently purchased this at target on clearance for only 3.72! I absolutely love it. I have had it on for over 2 weeks and it still looks amazing.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
Love Sally Hansen's gel polishes! I have a whole collection. Every color is a breeze to paint on, and lasts forever on my nails. This polish drys fast and comes out really shiny.
Katlyn K.
Lakeland
This product lasts a lot longer than normal everyday polish... a little more expensive than normal polish but you won't have to keep touching up your nails every day!
Courtney C.
winston , GA
Seriously my favorite thing to use for my nails now being a new mommy, it's cheap & it last so long and don't chip! PLUS it's so easy to apply and dries so fast ! If you don't have time to go get a 50$ mani i would highly recommend this !
Jaycee M.
It take forever to dry. I know it's a gel nail polish but it says on the bottle that it should dry WITHOUT a black light. Lie. It never drys and then I touch things and it gets everywhere. What a mess. Not happy.
Renee B.
Loved this product, application came out flawless. Would love to buy again. Great for the price, give it a try. Bought it at my local CVS. There's nothing to lose. Rate 5/5