Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Sara G.
Sara G.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't recommend this polish enough. This stuff stays on without chipping for WEEKS. Especially when you buy the top coat! It's the best polish I've ever used.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I'm horrible at doing my nails, but they always turn out great with this 2 step system. They last longer than normal polish and are a good price.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best nail polish I have ever used in terms if quality. I got the "totemly yours" shade and along with the top coat. I use a nail strengther as my base coat.
Alma D.
Alma D.
I thoroughly enjoy this product. The top coat is amazing. Very glossy, easy to apply, and long lasting. The top coat can also be used with other nail polishes.
Gabrysia H.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Sally Hansen's gel polishes! I have a whole collection. Every color is a breeze to paint on, and lasts forever on my nails. This polish drys fast and comes out really shiny.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exelentes los esmaltes ,no tenemos tiempo que perder ya que secan casi Al instante y no nesesitas lampara y cuenta con una game de colors para todos gustos.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product, application came out flawless. Would love to buy again. Great for the price, give it a try. Bought it at my local CVS. There's nothing to lose. Rate 5/5
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn
I have it on my nails right now but it's peeling and I love the color and it could of been long lasting though and it was my First time doing it my self
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
winston , GA
Seriously my favorite thing to use for my nails now being a new mommy, it's cheap & it last so long and don't chip! PLUS it's so easy to apply and dries so fast ! If you don't have time to go get a 50$ mani i would highly recommend this !
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great creamy polish that has an even tone. I bought mine on amazon with great shipping. The cost was nice and it only took 2 coats to leave a perfect look. It doesn't chip easily and I would recommend