Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie R.
Idaho Falls
This lasts way longer than normal nail polish without having to have a UV light. The colors are great the only con would be the price but it is totally worth it.
Katie B.
Stays on my nails pretty well. Great selection of colors. Good value for the price. Inexpensive. Large bottles. I buy mine at Target or CVS usually. I got about a weeks worth of wear out of it. No cons really to the product. I would buy it again.
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
I think this stuff is amazing. I recently purchased this at target on clearance for only 3.72! I absolutely love it. I have had it on for over 2 weeks and it still looks amazing.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
Love Sally Hansen's gel polishes! I have a whole collection. Every color is a breeze to paint on, and lasts forever on my nails. This polish drys fast and comes out really shiny.
Katlyn K.
Lakeland
This product lasts a lot longer than normal everyday polish... a little more expensive than normal polish but you won't have to keep touching up your nails every day!
Courtney C.
winston , GA
Seriously my favorite thing to use for my nails now being a new mommy, it's cheap & it last so long and don't chip! PLUS it's so easy to apply and dries so fast ! If you don't have time to go get a 50$ mani i would highly recommend this !
Jaycee M.
It take forever to dry. I know it's a gel nail polish but it says on the bottle that it should dry WITHOUT a black light. Lie. It never drys and then I touch things and it gets everywhere. What a mess. Not happy.
Renee B.
Loved this product, application came out flawless. Would love to buy again. Great for the price, give it a try. Bought it at my local CVS. There's nothing to lose. Rate 5/5
Abbey M.
This is a great creamy polish that has an even tone. I bought mine on amazon with great shipping. The cost was nice and it only took 2 coats to leave a perfect look. It doesn't chip easily and I would recommend
member-2876f9b1e
Nutley
I love it very good it really make my nails look really nice and good it drys in seconds if you really need to go some where in like 20 min and what to do your nail your self with this you nails will dry fast