Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

B. M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I love this gel nail polish. It goes on smooth, looks great and lasts a whole lot longer than regular nail polish. I even bring it with me when I get my nails done at a salon!
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love some of the colors offered and I love the look it puts on my nails! The only thing I don't like is that it seams to chip very fast. I bought this at my local Walgreens.
Rossy R.
Columbus
It's not that good, it peel off very easily. My expectations were high on this product, but if you don't do that much you can use it if not then you'll need something better
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I really reccomend it to all the people who want to experience the first time using gel in there hands. I love the application is easy to use and it comes in many colors.
Olivia M.
Anaheim, CA
I use this not only after using the set together but with other nail polish and wow my nail polish stays on for longer then two week with no chips what's so ever !! I'm going to buy this and use every time I do my nails .. this is a great product I would recommend!!!
Kenesha C.
Woodbridge, VA
This stuff is great if your on a budget, and don't want to have the buy all the led equipment u usually need. Plus the nail polish can last up to two weeks sometimes more.
Jessica N Alton G.
Hickory
I really love this polish ! It's long lasting and as a busy mom , who has time to do nails ??? It's quick and easy ! Even my daughter loves the great colors and shine !
Kyleh C.
Awesome product! Gives your nails a great look. And really makes ur hands stand out. And very easy to apply. Best brand so far I've tried so far. Reclining is good but not quite like this. This has better quality and better price. Definitely will buy again.
Sage N.
Enfield, CT
I love these nail polishes! They've saved me a good amount of money from not having to go to the salon. It is slightly time consuming but so isn't the salon. There's a great color selection and they're long wearing!