Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Kenesha C.
Kenesha C.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great if your on a budget, and don't want to have the buy all the led equipment u usually need. Plus the nail polish can last up to two weeks sometimes more.
Norma F.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really reccomend it to all the people who want to experience the first time using gel in there hands. I love the application is easy to use and it comes in many colors.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this not only after using the set together but with other nail polish and wow my nail polish stays on for longer then two week with no chips what's so ever !! I'm going to buy this and use every time I do my nails .. this is a great product I would recommend!!!
Jessica N Alton G.
Jessica N Alton G.
Hickory
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this polish ! It's long lasting and as a busy mom , who has time to do nails ??? It's quick and easy ! Even my daughter loves the great colors and shine !
Katlyn K.
Katlyn K.
Lakeland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product lasts a lot longer than normal everyday polish... a little more expensive than normal polish but you won't have to keep touching up your nails every day!
Kyleh C.
Kyleh C.
Awesome product! Gives your nails a great look. And really makes ur hands stand out. And very easy to apply. Best brand so far I've tried so far. Reclining is good but not quite like this. This has better quality and better price. Definitely will buy again.
Ivis E.
Ivis E.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it doesn't last that long for me the way they say. I got it at cvs. On sale. It last 3days tops may 4 days depending on what I'm doing. I do wash my hands a lot and cook and clean a lot. So my hands do get wet a lot. I would not buy again.
Sage N.
Sage N.
Enfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail polishes! They've saved me a good amount of money from not having to go to the salon. It is slightly time consuming but so isn't the salon. There's a great color selection and they're long wearing!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Idaho Falls
This lasts way longer than normal nail polish without having to have a UV light. The colors are great the only con would be the price but it is totally worth it.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I'm horrible at doing my nails, but they always turn out great with this 2 step system. They last longer than normal polish and are a good price.