Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Macy B.
Macy B.
this is a great set. it doesn't make ur nails weak by wearing this it makes them stay longer. i use this when i don't want to go get them done. they are really cheap at Walmart.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great formula that lasts a really long time on your nails. I'm low maintenance when it comes to my nails and this polish is a great choice if you don't want to have to constantly touch up color
Jyllian O.
Jyllian O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love adding an accent color and this ones perfect! It's cheap and stays on for the long run! I probably have about 20+ of there gel nail polishes and I will probably buy more
👻:mami_vanessa s.
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this nail polish it last a long long time i would highly recommend it if you want to paint your nails yourselves but still make it look professional i would buy it again
Ruth O.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! Nails last about a week in a half not getting chipped! And super fast to dry! Almost as good as getting them done at the salon! Repeat user and I would love to get different colors!
Rainey M.
Rainey M.
 We leave this product works very well and it keeps your nails very healthy and does not break them when you take it off. It does not chip.  There were not many color choices though but I am still very happy with this product I would definitely buy it again. It was fantastic!!!!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love some of the colors offered and I love the look it puts on my nails! The only thing I don't like is that it seams to chip very fast. I bought this at my local Walgreens.
Geneane M.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Rossy R.
Rossy R.
Columbus
It's not that good, it peel off very easily. My expectations were high on this product, but if you don't do that much you can use it if not then you'll need something better
Emma c.
Emma c.
Berwyn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best thing next to going to the salon! Also there is no light involved which is SUPER nice. I work outside a lot with animals and this has stayed on with no chips for over a week. Would stay on longer if not doing intense work!