Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my fav! Love these gel mail polishes and you don't need a light for them to dry! Love that you can get this set with a top coat! These are my absolute favorite and they come in so many colors!
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. I purchased at Walgreens. This product is perfect for someone with a busy lifestyle because it actually lasts. I would definitely purchase this again and I would recommend this product.
Denisha G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Miracle Gel nail polish in the color clear is the only clear polish I use. It keeps my nails strong as opposed to other brands and it stays on longer. I recommend everyone to use this product!
Jennifer R.
Very long lasting. They have different colors and great products and dose not come off easily. They are better then a lot others products I have used. And they are very shunned products. I get them at Walmart and for a good price.
Savanna G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand for dark colors. Not only does the polish apply great in one coat it also dries very fast. Sometimes when you leave it in the heat it can get a little goopy but other than that it's an amazing product!
Alaina B.
Des Moines
Colors are thick and vibrant. Polish application is easy. However, even with using the proper top coat the polish only lasted a few days before it began to have little cracks appear all over the nail. Will not purchase again.
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gets the job done. It's not my favorite but it works. I feel like it doesn't last very long. It's not as long lasting as some other brands I've tried but you get what you pay for.
kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
for a gel nail polish this does work well. it's easy to use and apply and the fact i can do it at home and not at the salon is a plus. of course it won't be as great as someone who did it for you but it gets the job done.
Devina
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a nice pigment and application but one con is that is doesn't relay give a gel look or effect. I bought mine from target and it was very inexpensive and good for the price I would still use it and I would buy more of it as abnormal nail polish and not to be looking for a gel affect.
Carmen B.
Miami
Not the best. Used the white nail polish on a trip I was on since my gel nail polish came off one of my nails. The nail polish cracked very easily and didn't dry quickly which is a pain