Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Des Moines
Colors are thick and vibrant. Polish application is easy. However, even with using the proper top coat the polish only lasted a few days before it began to have little cracks appear all over the nail. Will not purchase again.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gets the job done. It's not my favorite but it works. I feel like it doesn't last very long. It's not as long lasting as some other brands I've tried but you get what you pay for.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty neat and are very effective for keeping your nail polish on. Beats the price of spending money on a gel manicure at a salon which is pricey. I bought mine from target and will use when I'm on a trip or at the beach and don't want my nails to chip
kelly W.
kelly W.
madison , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
for a gel nail polish this does work well. it's easy to use and apply and the fact i can do it at home and not at the salon is a plus. of course it won't be as great as someone who did it for you but it gets the job done.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Miami
Not the best. Used the white nail polish on a trip I was on since my gel nail polish came off one of my nails. The nail polish cracked very easily and didn't dry quickly which is a pain
Devina
Devina
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a nice pigment and application but one con is that is doesn't relay give a gel look or effect. I bought mine from target and it was very inexpensive and good for the price I would still use it and I would buy more of it as abnormal nail polish and not to be looking for a gel affect.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Fort Worth
I love these gel nail polishes!!! They are my favorite I really love the variety of colors and I love that they are so easy to apply and very long lasting. Also they dry in no time,
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Moorpark, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like the color options, and I suppose it lasts a bit longer than just regular nail polish, but it is not comparable to actual gel nail polish that is cured under an LED lamp.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Winderemere
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product because it helped my nails look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she totally loved it and now she wants to keep on using it. Thank you for having good products that I can enjoy!
Macy B.
Macy B.
this is a great set. it doesn't make ur nails weak by wearing this it makes them stay longer. i use this when i don't want to go get them done. they are really cheap at Walmart.