Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Calista G.
Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These gel nail polishes are great. I actually have a collection of these and they have so many colors. These nail polishes are great quality and you can find these at drugstores, CVS,Target,Walmart or Walgreens. I bought mine from Walgreens. These apply nicely ,but the brush is really big and thick So it's not great for nail art. It also gets polish on your fingers. The good thing is that you get an even coat. This nail polish takes a long time to dry but has a nice glossy finish. It last a decent amount of days but I wouldn't recommend layering this because then it it will peel off.this nail polish will hold a place in my hundreds of other nail polishes and I would recommend this.
Shayna W.
Shayna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reliable Sally Hansen gel polish fanatic. I have not tried this color but would love to get my hands on if. However, a tendency I have noticed with the polish is that although it says up to 2 weeks of wear I rarely get to a full week and never to two without having to reapply or switch colors because of chipping. I have even implemented a trick I saw where you submerge your hands in cold water for about 30 seconds to quicklu dry polish and prevent from chipping. It had helped the polish last longer but still does not provide two weeks of wear.
Serena F.
Serena F.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this product numerous times because I really wanted it to work , sadly it does not ...the polish alone is very thick and hard to apply . It gets everywhere no matter how careful I am .the top coat is very thick . The brush for both are very wide and rounded . I prefer the long narrow ones for easier application. After a few days of wear I would notice lots of cracks . Not a good look . This was consistent with both polishes I tried
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used sally Henson products for years and years and they never let me down. When I discovered the gel nail polish I was so thrilled. I have a huge collection of all the gel colors and top coats. It's super easy to apply and your nails dry so quickly unlike other nail polishes. I highly recommend this product !  You'll feel like you just went to get a professional manicure at a salon.
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nail polishes are my to go, I've been using them recently and they work great, they are very shiny with just one coat you get the color and they dry faster than normal, I shop mine at target and fred meyers. I own a couple of different colors. They last a little longer than most regular nail polishes. Their color selection is pretty amazing, you can find mostly any color.
Cardaja H.
Cardaja H.
This nail polish doesn't really give me what im looking for because it actually starts to chip off and I don't like that and its supposed to stay on for like a week but it really only stays on for like two days or maybe less and the price is like five dollars and that's way too much for nail polish that isn't the really deal so I will not be buying this again
Megan R.
Megan R.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sally hansens color selection. They always have beautiful colors, ranging from dark to light and everything in between. I can always find a color to match my mood or outfit. However, I don't buy the gel line. I only bought one and I won't buy it again. It says you don't need a UV light, but I applied it and it NEVER dried. If it worked like it was supposed to then they would be a good four stars.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Its the best top coat ever! I used to do gel nails with lamp and I can say that nails with Saly Hansen Miracle Gel looks absolutely the same as done with lamp. And quality amazing as well! Nail polish didn't chopped for 8 days! That was a big surprise for me! Very recommended product and will definitely buy more colours!
Raina L.
Raina L.
McKeesport
It's a good product but I have bought it once and the consistency was a little watery. I bought it from rite aid it was pretty cheap. After it dried the consistency didn't really matter it had just bothered me a little. I want to try it again when I do I'll give another review. Maybe it was just that one I got I don't know.
Nora T.
Nora T.
Bronx
I love this product. This nail polish by L.A. Colors Gel goes on smooth and dries really fast, giving your nails an awesome shine!

The colors are fierce and best of all.... No chipping!

I would recommend that you give this product a try so you can experience the look and feel of sheek nails!