Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Nora T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Sam S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Stilettos & Studs and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sam S.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this polish last night. I love dark metallic colors, and this is a beautiful gunmetal colored polish. It was slightly thin, so it took 3 coats to get this color, but it dried really quickly. Would use this color again.
Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These gel nail polishes are great. I actually have a collection of these and they have so many colors. These nail polishes are great quality and you can find these at drugstores, CVS,Target,Walmart or Walgreens. I bought mine from Walgreens. These apply nicely ,but the brush is really big and thick So it's not great for nail art. It also gets polish on your fingers. The good thing is that you get an even coat. This nail polish takes a long time to dry but has a nice glossy finish. It last a decent amount of days but I wouldn't recommend layering this because then it it will peel off.this nail polish will hold a place in my hundreds of other nail polishes and I would recommend this.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
really like Sally Hansen Miracle Gel & Top Coat, the color Birthday Suit looks really nice. Applying this nail polish is easy, two coats of color and one coat of the clear top coat- easy peasy. The tapered brush is amazing- its rounded at the end and wider than the standard brushes in many nailpolish bottles. It made applying the polish a lot easier and it really helps applying it evenly- the brush pickes uo just enough polish and spreads across the nail perfectly.
Nora T.
Bronx
I love this product. This nail polish by L.A. Colors Gel goes on smooth and dries really fast, giving your nails an awesome shine!

The colors are fierce and best of all.... No chipping!

I would recommend that you give this product a try so you can experience the look and feel of sheek nails!
Megan R.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sally hansens color selection. They always have beautiful colors, ranging from dark to light and everything in between. I can always find a color to match my mood or outfit. However, I don't buy the gel line. I only bought one and I won't buy it again. It says you don't need a UV light, but I applied it and it NEVER dried. If it worked like it was supposed to then they would be a good four stars.
Shayna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reliable Sally Hansen gel polish fanatic. I have not tried this color but would love to get my hands on if. However, a tendency I have noticed with the polish is that although it says up to 2 weeks of wear I rarely get to a full week and never to two without having to reapply or switch colors because of chipping. I have even implemented a trick I saw where you submerge your hands in cold water for about 30 seconds to quicklu dry polish and prevent from chipping. It had helped the polish last longer but still does not provide two weeks of wear.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this product numerous times because I really wanted it to work , sadly it does not ...the polish alone is very thick and hard to apply . It gets everywhere no matter how careful I am .the top coat is very thick . The brush for both are very wide and rounded . I prefer the long narrow ones for easier application. After a few days of wear I would notice lots of cracks . Not a good look . This was consistent with both polishes I tried
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used sally Henson products for years and years and they never let me down. When I discovered the gel nail polish I was so thrilled. I have a huge collection of all the gel colors and top coats. It's super easy to apply and your nails dry so quickly unlike other nail polishes. I highly recommend this product !  You'll feel like you just went to get a professional manicure at a salon.
Liliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todas necesitamos un buen pinta uñas. Por eso les recomiendo este pinta uñas de Sally Hessen. Tiene una gran pigmentación el pinta uñas y por si fuera poco el segundo paso que es colocarte el pita uñas en gel hará que tu manicura y pedicura te duren un montón.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty neat and are very effective for keeping your nail polish on. Beats the price of spending money on a gel manicure at a salon which is pricey. I bought mine from target and will use when I'm on a trip or at the beach and don't want my nails to chip