BY SALLY HANSEN

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 60 shades that wow! and it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology. For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry. Use nail polish remover to wipe away any... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was 100% blown away on how AMAZING this nail polish is!! When I used this nail polish, I was very skeptical because nail polish never stays on my nails but this one DID! It didn’t even chip off either! I was amazing on how great my nails look for days! They literally looked like I had gotten them done at a nail salon and I didn’t even have to pay those ridiculous prices! One bottle costs about $8 but it is definitely worth it because it lasts forever!
Ladeja G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is better than alot of normal polishes I have tried. It lasts about 2-3 weeks even a little longer with the topcoat. They come on so many colors that are vibrant, dry fast, and remove easily. No special led light is needed just as exclaimed. I would highly recommend
Laysha R.
California
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product. I didn't really like it. The nail polish doesn't last a long time. I would prefer buying a product that would last a while. The pigmentation is nive but it does not last a week at least
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish. This polish cuts the amount of times that I visit the salon in half. This performs just as promised and glides on smoothly. This polish last ages, is very inexpensive, and comes in a variety of beautiful colors. Definitely worth it!
Hilary K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice color. I love the miricle gel colors in general. I'm shocked at how long they stay on and love that I can take them off with regular polish remover
Karlei F.
Boston, MA
For a drug store polish this one is the best! I hate when polish chips after only a day or two and this one lasts much longer! Always my go to!
member-2c2ca2ecf
This one is handy
In my bag
Or else i don't just use any others product s
Bt hb to uae my uv lamp too much lol😂
Erin M.
Eau claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite gel polish have a few shades but recently ran out of my top coat unfortunately