BY SALLY HANSEN

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 60 shades that wow! and it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology. For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry. Use nail polish remover to wipe away any... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Slate-R Girl, 0.5 Ounce
I love this nail polish. This polish cuts the amount of times that I visit the salon in half. This performs just as promised and glides on smoothly. This polish last ages, is very inexpensive, and comes in a variety of beautiful colors. Definitely worth it!
Ladeja G.
Ladeja G.
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Slate-R Girl, 0.5 Ounce
This is better than alot of normal polishes I have tried. It lasts about 2-3 weeks even a little longer with the topcoat. They come on so many colors that are vibrant, dry fast, and remove easily. No special led light is needed just as exclaimed. I would highly recommend
Laysha R.
Laysha R.
California
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Slate-R Girl, 0.5 Ounce
I have used this product. I didn't really like it. The nail polish doesn't last a long time. I would prefer buying a product that would last a while. The pigmentation is nive but it does not last a week at least
Hilary K.
Hilary K.
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Slate-R Girl, 0.5 Ounce
Nice color. I love the miricle gel colors in general. I'm shocked at how long they stay on and love that I can take them off with regular polish remover
Karlei F.
Karlei F.
Boston, MA
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Slate-R Girl, 0.5 Ounce
For a drug store polish this one is the best! I hate when polish chips after only a day or two and this one lasts much longer! Always my go to!
This one is handy
In my bag
Or else i don't just use any others product s
Bt hb to uae my uv lamp too much lol😂