BY SALLY HANSEN

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 60 shades that wow! and it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology. For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry. Use nail polish remover to wipe away any... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
I was 100% blown away on how AMAZING this nail polish is!! When I used this nail polish, I was very skeptical because nail polish never stays on my nails but this one DID! It didn’t even chip off either! I was amazing on how great my nails look for days! They literally looked like I had gotten them done at a nail salon and I didn’t even have to pay those ridiculous prices! One bottle costs about $8 but it is definitely worth it because it lasts forever!
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
Love this color and the idea of the polish. I used to go get my nails done at the salon but then became a broke college student. I received a kit with a lamp to do it at home but it was too much work. This product makes it easy to do my nails myself and it is inexpensive.
Ladeja G.
This is better than alot of normal polishes I have tried. It lasts about 2-3 weeks even a little longer with the topcoat. They come on so many colors that are vibrant, dry fast, and remove easily. No special led light is needed just as exclaimed. I would highly recommend
Laysha R.
California
I have used this product. I didn't really like it. The nail polish doesn't last a long time. I would prefer buying a product that would last a while. The pigmentation is nive but it does not last a week at least
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this nail polish. This polish cuts the amount of times that I visit the salon in half. This performs just as promised and glides on smoothly. This polish last ages, is very inexpensive, and comes in a variety of beautiful colors. Definitely worth it!
Hilary K.
Nice color. I love the miricle gel colors in general. I'm shocked at how long they stay on and love that I can take them off with regular polish remover
Karlei F.
Boston, MA
For a drug store polish this one is the best! I hate when polish chips after only a day or two and this one lasts much longer! Always my go to!
member-2c2ca2ecf
This one is handy
In my bag
Or else i don't just use any others product s
Bt hb to uae my uv lamp too much lol😂
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
Love the miracle gel formula! It lasts forever on my nails, and I am especially rough on my finger nails.
Erin M.
Eau Claire, WI
My favorite gel polish have a few shades but recently ran out of my top coat unfortunately