BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Midnight Mod and Top Coat Kit with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laleh T.
I love these polishes. They apply smoothly and streak free. They also last a long time with out chipping. The gel makes it so you don't have to apply multiple coats so I appreciate that. Their colors are very pigmented.
Ivy A.
Fitchburg, MA
I love sally Hansen miracle gel nail polish. It's easy to use with just two steps and you get and long lasting and beautiful color without having to go to a nail salon. I love that its a great price and I only have to use one coat of color and it looks great. I will keep using this nail polish because it looks great and you get nail salon quality at a more reasonable price.
Almira T.
Dover Plains, New York
I gave my nails a break from the typical gel manicure. Great color! The price was affordable! Will buy other colors!
Sophia L.
I really like the color of the nail polish and the finishes of the nail polish is very nice and it lasts a while.
Allyn A.
Lloydminster, AB
This was my go to summer polish for my toenails, the gel polish really helps keep a lasting look so you don't have to worry about painting your nails as often.