Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish - Malibu Peach 380-new Miracle Gel™ No Light Needed + Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine.

BY SALLY HANSEN

new Miracle GelTM No Light Needed + Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine. Don't Forget your Top Coat Step 2. Instructions:STEP 1 - Start with clean, dry nails. No base coat needed. Apply 2 coats of MIRACLE GELTM COLOR.STEP 2 - Activate curing with 1 coat of... see more...

Arzoo C.
Warrensburg, MO
I like these nail polish lines and this is my fourth color. I was satisfied with the other colors but this one applies a bit thicker and it started to come off quicker than the other ones. However I love the color and it looks real pretty!
Alisha O.
Highland, NY
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this color. Just the perfect shade of peach. I give it a four because it doesn’t lag up to 14 days.
Meghan L.
Lively, ON
I LOVE the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel! Since I discovered this last year, I haven’t used anything else. I only paint my toenails, not my fingernails, but I always have them done. This nail polish lasts 2x as long as regular polish, and is much shinier. Getting it off is more of a hassle, but nothing too stressful. Would highly recommend for at-home mani/pedi’s

Amazon