BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Greyfitti and Top Coat Kit with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie S.
Stanley va
I love these polishes.  They are so pretty and vibrant and they go on nice and thick, so you don't need a second coat if your in a hurry or you just don't want to wait for them to dry.  As with all nail polishes, nothing lasts for too long so it will start chipping after a couple days but I am yet to find anything that stays much longer so this is def a great polish choice
chastity c.
Greenfield
I use the top coat every time I do my nails. I love it! I always buy mine at Walmart. It last longer then other top coats and lives a beautiful shine. The colors are beautiful. I wouldn't use any other brand and I always tell everyone that's it the best.
Ashley F.
Charlotte
I love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish!! This was my first time using the gel nail polish and I do not think I will ever go back to a different brand. It is long lasting after applying the top coat and doesn't chip as easily as my other nail polishes do.
Mia W.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great and affordable but the base color was thin and i had to apply multiple layers to make it non-translucent the top coat was nice but it took a little bit longer to dry and it didnt stay on as long as id liked it chipped as soon as i did the dishes and i was a little disapointed so overall a great  product but some improvements can be made
Melissa L.
I love this Gel nail polish.  I bought this at cvs because my sister had purchased it and her nails looked flawless.  It is super easy to use, and the results are salon looking nails.  I have purchased other colors and love the compliments that I received because of this product.

Kayla M.
Munster, IN
The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish is a great polish if you are looking for a no chip, long lasting, strong nail polish. They come in a wide variety of colors and look great on any length of nail. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a gel polish at a reasonable price!
Snookifer C.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Personally , for the price, I think these are great. I get my nails done at the salon every two weeks so I know when a gel color is good. I really like it because it lasts me two weeks just like at the salon! I have a few at home for days when I don't feel like going to the salon, definitely will keep buying.. and maybe soon the whole kit!
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
The Gel Nail Polish is amazing. I love how the colors look when I first apply. It is so easy to apply, the brush is round on the top and really thick and nice. It is a little pricey but I have found it cheaper on some other websites but it is worth it. I would recommend this to others.
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
This gel product is amazing. I have a hard time keeping nail polish on my nails due to oily nails, but this stuff stays for a good while! Even after doing the dishes, there are no chips or pieces missing from my nails. It also drys quick which is good having a very busy two year old.
Jannell C.
Azusa
This is an awesome alternative to gel nails. I can't stand seeing regrowth so I usually pick at my gel and damaging my nails. Since this is a polish that acts like a gel it comes of super easy with regular nail polish remover and it lasts a lot longer than regular nail polish.