Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Greyfitti and Top Coat Kit with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Andrea S.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Greyfitti and Top Coat Kit with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by chastity c.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Greyfitti and Top Coat Kit with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by makayla s.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Greyfitti and Top Coat Kit with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Jet.com
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Stanley va
I love these polishes.  They are so pretty and vibrant and they go on nice and thick, so you don't need a second coat if your in a hurry or you just don't want to wait for them to dry.  As with all nail polishes, nothing lasts for too long so it will start chipping after a couple days but I am yet to find anything that stays much longer so this is def a great polish choice
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I love this Gel nail polish.  I bought this at cvs because my sister had purchased it and her nails looked flawless.  It is super easy to use, and the results are salon looking nails.  I have purchased other colors and love the compliments that I received because of this product.

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Munster, IN
The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish is a great polish if you are looking for a no chip, long lasting, strong nail polish. They come in a wide variety of colors and look great on any length of nail. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a gel polish at a reasonable price!
Snookifer C.
Snookifer C.
Personally , for the price, I think these are great. I get my nails done at the salon every two weeks so I know when a gel color is good. I really like it because it lasts me two weeks just like at the salon! I have a few at home for days when I don't feel like going to the salon, definitely will keep buying.. and maybe soon the whole kit!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
This gel product is amazing. I have a hard time keeping nail polish on my nails due to oily nails, but this stuff stays for a good while! Even after doing the dishes, there are no chips or pieces missing from my nails. It also drys quick which is good having a very busy two year old.
chastity c.
chastity c.
Greenfield
I use the top coat every time I do my nails. I love it! I always buy mine at Walmart. It last longer then other top coats and lives a beautiful shine. The colors are beautiful. I wouldn't use any other brand and I always tell everyone that's it the best.
Jannell C.
Jannell C.
Azusa
This is an awesome alternative to gel nails. I can't stand seeing regrowth so I usually pick at my gel and damaging my nails. Since this is a polish that acts like a gel it comes of super easy with regular nail polish remover and it lasts a lot longer than regular nail polish.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Naples, FL
At first I thought this (top coat) would be great bc my nails are usually fragile and get broken easily, but after using it for some time I noticed that my nail polish cracked a day or two after applying the gel top coat on. WHAT. I was very disappointed.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Grant Town WV
I have super long nails! So I like a polish to look sleek on and also stay on! I'm a nurse so I'm washing my hands all day long! I like the gel polish because it feels like it stays on so well to the point you're wondering if it's ever going to come off!
Pallavi M.
Pallavi M.
Virginia Beach
This polish was perfect as an alternative to a salon manicure, since it was quick and easy to do. It lasted far longer than I'd expected, and was great for the price. I'd definitely buy it again anytime I have an event I'd rather not get acrylics for.