MakeupNail CareNail PolishesSally Hansen
Miracle Gel Nail Polish Duo Pretty Piggy

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Duo Pretty Piggy

by Sally Hansen

A Breakthrough in Gel Nail Polish. Get the Salon Look at Home. No UV/LED light needed 2 Simple steps Increased wear & durability over time Easy, soak free removal Up to 14 days of color & shine New Miracle GelTM. The only true 2-step gel manicure with...

What is the best polish to use for at home gel nails? I have a UV light so it can require that to cure.
Does this product work better than normal nail polishes?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Duo Pretty Piggy!
bridget W.
Louisville, KY
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Duo Pretty Piggy uploaded by bridget W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t use these colors, but I did do the two step system! I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the first color dried! I’m used to sitting for hours for my nails to dry but the gel polish took seconds! I did do two layers to get a good even coat, but one would work just fine. Afterwards I put the shiny top coat on and it dried fairly quick, too! I don’t do my nails often as I use my hands a lot but I’m excited to see how long these last!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Recomiendo esta marca que es muy buena me encanta como me deja las uñas, puedo hacerme unas uñas increíbles en unos minutos y luciendo como si lo hiciera en un spa.
aolani B.
Palmdale
This gel nail polish works so good, it does last long like a gel manicure would and it’s less expensive than actually going to a salon
Jordan P.
Hickory, NC
There are so many great things I could say about this product. As someone who has a very high iron deficiency and is anemic, my hair and nails suffer greatly. My hair easily breaks and falls out, and my nails are incredibly thin and brittle. I constantly have to keep a nail file on me due to how often they break off. I am definitely the kind of person who does not feel complete and put together, unless my nails are put together as well. I became so tired of applying ordinary nail polish that did not strengthen my nails and always chipped off within a matter of days if not hours. So, I have been paying to get gel polish manicures for the majority of my adult life. Due to some financial struggles and coming to the realization on just how much I was spending per year to get my nails done, I decided to begin looking for other solutions. A good friend of mine told me about this 2 Step at home Gel Polish set and I decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad I did! My nails are typically paper thin and bend/break easily. Now, after applying this two step process, my nails are hard and strong! It has been applied for 6 days now and I have had absolutely zero breakage or chipping! I am so incredibly impressed with this product and am beyond excited to go out and pick up a few more colors for summer time!
Sharon R.
Fountain Vly, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
The top coat is amazing. Smooths our the color and my nails don’t chip for a week. This is good for me since I work in healthcare and use a lot of sanitizer so my nails usually chip easily. This color is vibrant and easy for every day use. No air bubbles and only one coat is needed. Dries very fast.
Angela M.
Philadelphia
I like using the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel line. The colors are vibrant and I find that they stay on longer than non-gel polish. The top coat holds the color in place, but once you use start using the bottle it can become very thick and sticky to apply. Also the brush for my top coat started to fray and bristles fell out. Overall i liked the polish, but I think the top coat needs sone work.
Luisa N.
Tracy, CA
I have the same one but in purple. The nail polish dries quickly and when you put the top coat on its really smooth. BUT in like 3 days of having it on for me, the nail polish on my nails just cracks and peels off quickly. I don't really recommend it because of this issue but maybe its just me.
Missy O.
Reidsville, GA
I love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish and Topcoat! It stays on better than any other polish that I have ever purchased before even after repeated showering and washing my hands. There is a large assortment of colors to choose from as well. This color, Pretty Piggy, is a beautiful color for Spring and Summer. The topcoat goes on easily and protects the color so well that it lasts for over a week without having to touch up. I highly recommend!
Jeihrochete ..
The color is true to the color in the bottle. To me it peels up just like regular polish.
Perla D.
Cheyenne
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Duo Pretty Piggy uploaded by Perla D.
Like how it is easy to apply the brush also helps I really like it as well makes nails shine and polish lasts a while as long as you take care of your hands