Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Dig Fig and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Laura D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Dig Fig and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I purchased Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Duo just before the holidays as it was the perfect color to match my holiday dress. I applied two coats of polish and waited for both to dry completely and followed up with the top coat. The color was perfect and it looked great for approximately 12 hours, it then began to chip off continuously. I attempted to remove with nail polish remover because as the box said, it would remove easily, but it turned out to be quite the task. It stained my fingers and I still don't have all the polish off. I loved the color, but I wish the product itself would have lasted longer.
Jolinda G.
Dallas
I've always loved gel nails I mean who doesn't ?! But this Gel polish is bomb so bomb!! This Gel compared to other would rate 9/10 it's not a bad price! In my opinion it's worth it absolutely!!! I'd use again and definitely purchase more try it out you'd love it I'm sure !
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giving this another try tonight. Last time I tried it, it was chipping off within hours.

Giving three stars because I'm thinking I maybe applied it incorrectly and wanted to give it another shot. I LOVE the color!
Emily K.
I like these gel polishes from Sally Hanson because they last a while and you don't need the hassle of the blue lights to dry them. They come in a range of colors and are only like 4-5$. I would 10/10 recommend