Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Combustealble and Top Coat Nail Polish Kit with Dimple Bracele

BY SALLY HANSEN

A Breakthrough in Gel Nail Polish. Get the Salon look at Home. see more...

Brytny P.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
I was so excited for a cheaper version of gel polish, unfortunately it wasn't even close. First off I do want to state that I have always had an issue keeping polish on my nails, no matter what I try. This was easy to apply and a fairly quick process but in comparison to doing gel polish I would rather spend the money on a small kit and do that myself. This states to last at least a week but I got two days out of it before it chipped. I think it was a total waste and I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
Shomonique J.
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
I wanted to try this gel to see if it was similar to getting gel nails in the salon. I saw it in Walmart and decided to pick it up. It is very easy to apply like any other nail polish, but it also seems like any other nail polish meaning mine didn't last any longer than other regular polishes. I definitely would like to try it again to give a better opinion since I only did it the one time, but i didn't really see that big of a difference.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
East Hartford, CT
I love this gel nail polish! When I'm not getting my nails professionally done this is my go to polish! It leaves a beautiful shine, lasts pretty long in comparison to regular polishes, and it's easy to use (You don't need a UV light to dry! It dries like a regular polish!) 👍👍 *two thumbs up!*
...I do wish it would dry faster tho 🤔
Lori K.
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I have had really good luck with this nail polish.  It makes my nails stronger when they are painted.  This is easy to apply, and no light is required.  It is very affordable compared to getting a mani at a salon.  I can do it in the comfort of my living room, and I don't have to worry about if the tools have been cleaned properly.
Claire G.
Claire G.
Guntown, MS
I had high hopes for this polish and I was truly disappointed. Though the color was beautiful, this product chipped after just two days each time I tried it. The large brush head made for an easy application, however, I think the consistency of the product is too thick for longwear. Overall, I would not recommend.
Katja R.
Katja R.
The product is definitely a gel nail liquid consistency. It does take a little longer to dry and the UV bulb you're using needs to be a ceratin heat or it wont work too well. I found out the hard way. I am a repeat user of Sally Hansen Miracle Polishes and I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a large variety of colors and long lasting hold.
moises s.
moises s.
puedo calificar como este hansen milagro gel esmalte de uñas ya que las damas que llegan a la  empresa lo piden a gritos ya que ellas conocen de calidad y que mas calidad que sally hansen saludos desde caracas venezuela lo recomiendo personas que quieran adquirir el producto favor llamar
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
good color, you dont have to put on lots of coats so that it looks nice. This really looks like gel, shiny without a light. This nail polish also lasted me very long, it lasted about a week and a half. Other nail polishes last less than a week. Would buy again
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
The colors are so vibrant and are absolutely beautiful. I found mine at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It have a very glossy finish but I wouldn't compare it to gel nails. It's a very good nail polish but the name isn't very accurate.
Felecia S.
Felecia S.
I can't say enough good things about this polish!!! The staying power is amazing and the fact that's its gel you can do at home!!!! Plus it dries pretty fast and last super long!!!! The color is just pure gorgeous