BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?3 Answers
  • Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Katja M.
CALGARY, AB
I bought this to try it out for it's lasting capability and as something sparkly for the holidays. It did not disappoint on either front! The drying time was a little long but it lasted FOREVER! A solid 10 days before the first chip and shiny as all hell. The name definitely helped me choose this particular color. I will definitely be buying more shades! I would like to try out the darker shades-plums, blacks, all the dark colors!
Lauren H.
Charleston , SC
First off I bought this combo on clearance at Walmart for $8 so I think it was a steal of a deal. I bought it to touch up a gel manicure I got at a salon the week prior and it was a close match. More importantly, I washed my car the day after applying it and it kept up pretty well despite soap, water, and lots of scrubbing. Cute color - can't wait to get more since I've already got the topcoat now.
Jaydee  D.
I absolutely loved this color, it has beautiful pop. I applied 3 layers and wore it for a good 3 weeks. it does chip and loose the metallic affect as it gets old but I'd say it held up great.
Olivia S.
The color is beautiful however, for the price I pay, I would expect this to last much longer. I bought this kit for $14.99 from my life cal Walmart. The consistency is great as well as coverage. The issue I've had is my nail polish still chips within 2-3 days after applying although it states it can last much longer. Next time I'll buy regular nail polish.
Victoria S.
This is a good product. Works great. Last a long time and doesn't chip. Many color choices to choose from.
Joyce T.
I love this nail polish it's perfect for adding nail pressers on top and putting clear closet for the perfect nails for outings and everyday use I would recommend for anyone who likes long lasting nails
Evelyn H.
Houston
It's a great nail polish. It has beautiful colors and it's a favorite of mine. I definitely recommend this product
rae b.
Lafayette
Very very very good product stays on Long about 7 to 10 days I was very pleased when I used it they will continue to buy it
Hadley S.
It takes forever for it to dry !!!!! Im not a fan. Its ok once its dry it. Its stil not very good. Dont reccommend...... would rather use a light.
Nayarith S.
So I received my Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Top Coat 2-3 days ago from Home Tester Club.The color is amazing. Indoors it looks silver and is super shiny. Outdoors it looks more like a gold color and is extremely shiny as well. I applied the gel and Top Coat he night I got it. I work in childcare. I have to wash my hands literally all the time. I was hoping it would last the full 14 days as advertised but for me, it has already began chipping. Maybe next time I'll apply 2 Coats of each. One other thing I appreciate is that the smell is not as overpowering as with other polishes.
Jennifer H.
Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?
Mar M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to this one so I'd like to know which one is better