BY SALLY HANSEN #69 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?3 Answers
  • Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to ...1 Answers
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
I bought this to try it out for it's lasting capability and as something sparkly for the holidays. It did not disappoint on either front! The drying time was a little long but it lasted FOREVER! A solid 10 days before the first chip and shiny as all hell. The name definitely helped me choose this particular color. I will definitely be buying more shades! I would like to try out the darker shades-plums, blacks, all the dark colors!
Jaydee  D.
I absolutely loved this color, it has beautiful pop. I applied 3 layers and wore it for a good 3 weeks. it does chip and loose the metallic affect as it gets old but I'd say it held up great.
Joyce T.
I love this nail polish it's perfect for adding nail pressers on top and putting clear closet for the perfect nails for outings and everyday use I would recommend for anyone who likes long lasting nails
Evelyn H.
Houston
It's a great nail polish. It has beautiful colors and it's a favorite of mine. I definitely recommend this product
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
I really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!
Anum A.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Amazing salon like results even for people who are not professionals at it. Very easy to use and low maintenence.
Kendra C.
This is the best long lasting, inexpensive gel Polish you could ever buy. Sally Hansen amazes me once again.
Jennifer H.
I love this nail polish.  Such a gorgeous color and so simple to use. Just 2 thin coats of the color and then let dry and finish with the top coat.  Polish usually wears off of my nails within a day or 2 but this is still going. No chips, peeling or fading.  Will definitely recommend this to anyone.
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
Son super duraderas, su acabado de gel hace que la pintura resista mucho mas y sus colores estan bellisimos. Me encanta!
Jennifer T.
Knightdale, NC
Great fast drying nail polish. This polish has lasted about ten days with out chipping. I love this brand Sally Hansen miracle gel polish. I plan to buy more.
Jennifer H.
Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?
Mar M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to this one so I'd like to know which one is better