BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?3 Answers
  • Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hadley S.
It takes forever for it to dry !!!!! Im not a fan. Its ok once its dry it. Its stil not very good. Dont reccommend...... would rather use a light.
rae b.
Lafayette
Very very very good product stays on Long about 7 to 10 days I was very pleased when I used it they will continue to buy it
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
Son super duraderas, su acabado de gel hace que la pintura resista mucho mas y sus colores estan bellisimos. Me encanta!
Evelyn H.
Houston
It's a great nail polish. It has beautiful colors and it's a favorite of mine. I definitely recommend this product
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
I really like this product! It's amazing! You should definitely give it a try if you are considering it already!
Kendra C.
This is the best long lasting, inexpensive gel Polish you could ever buy. Sally Hansen amazes me once again.
Victoria S.
This is a good product. Works great. Last a long time and doesn't chip. Many color choices to choose from.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
This polish actually stays on my nails better than any of the other polishes that I've used
Katja M.
CALGARY, AB
I bought this to try it out for it's lasting capability and as something sparkly for the holidays. It did not disappoint on either front! The drying time was a little long but it lasted FOREVER! A solid 10 days before the first chip and shiny as all hell. The name definitely helped me choose this particular color. I will definitely be buying more shades! I would like to try out the darker shades-plums, blacks, all the dark colors!
Anum A.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Amazing salon like results even for people who are not professionals at it. Very easy to use and low maintenence.
Jennifer H.
Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?
Mar M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to this one so I'd like to know which one is better