Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I received Sally Hansen Miracle Gel color Game Of Chromes and top coat in exchange for my honest review. I used this nail polish on my 6 year old daughter for mommy/daughter time. I did this to test how long it could last on a child. The color was bronze with a sparkle and bright. My daughter really liked it. The brush was flat and easier to use than other nail polishes I've tried to use on her. We applied 2 coats and waited 5 minutes for the color to dry. After that we applied 2 coats of the top coat which brightened and protected the color of the nail polish. We then waited another 5 minutes for it to dry. My daughter plays rough, in the dirt, sports, and in water throughout the day. She also helps me do the dishes and takes a bath every night. So far Sally Hansen Miracle Gel has been able to stand the test of her wear and tear without coming off. I would highly recommend this product to both girls and women that want a strong beautiful nail polish that fast and easy to use.