Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Jennifer H.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Jennifer T.Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet uploaded by Portia T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?2 Answers
  • Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to th...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I received Sally Hansen Miracle Gel color Game Of Chromes and top coat in exchange for my honest review. I used this nail polish on my 6 year old daughter for mommy/daughter time. I did this to test how long it could last on a child. The color was bronze with a sparkle and bright. My daughter really liked it. The brush was flat and easier to use than other nail polishes I've tried to use on her. We applied 2 coats and waited 5 minutes for the color to dry. After that we applied 2 coats of the top coat which brightened and protected the color of the nail polish. We then waited another 5 minutes for it to dry. My daughter plays rough, in the dirt, sports, and in water throughout the day. She also helps me do the dishes and takes a bath every night. So far Sally Hansen Miracle Gel has been able to stand the test of her wear and tear without coming off. I would highly recommend this product to both girls and women that want a strong beautiful nail polish that fast and easy to use.
Nayarith S.
Nayarith S.
So I received my Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Top Coat 2-3 days ago from Home Tester Club.The color is amazing. Indoors it looks silver and is super shiny. Outdoors it looks more like a gold color and is extremely shiny as well. I applied the gel and Top Coat he night I got it. I work in childcare. I have to wash my hands literally all the time. I was hoping it would last the full 14 days as advertised but for me, it has already began chipping. Maybe next time I'll apply 2 Coats of each. One other thing I appreciate is that the smell is not as overpowering as with other polishes.
Jennifer H.
I love this nail polish.  Such a gorgeous color and so simple to use. Just 2 thin coats of the color and then let dry and finish with the top coat.  Polish usually wears off of my nails within a day or 2 but this is still going. No chips, peeling or fading.  Will definitely recommend this to anyone.
Auburn S.
Auburn S.
Lake Wylie
Was not crazy about this product. I LOVED the color, don't get me wrong, but it really didn't last that long. I may have had high expectations, but it only lasted 3 days. I guess for the price it was fine, but I'd rather go get a gel mani and have it last 2 weeks.
Joyce T.
Joyce T.
I love this nail polish it's perfect for adding nail pressers on top and putting clear closet for the perfect nails for outings and everyday use I would recommend for anyone who likes long lasting nails
Ishani T.
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
This is cheap and very affordable but I chips easy and sometimes it peels off? But you definitely get what you pay for so I guess thats good. If you are on a budget check this out for sure. I don't really recommend it other wise.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
KNIGHTDALE, NC
Great fast drying nail polish. This polish has lasted about ten days with out chipping. I love this brand Sally Hansen miracle gel polish. I plan to buy more.
Hadley S.
Hadley S.
It takes forever for it to dry !!!!! Im not a fan. Its ok once its dry it. Its stil not very good. Dont reccommend...... would rather use a light.
Marialaura C.
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
Son super duraderas, su acabado de gel hace que la pintura resista mucho mas y sus colores estan bellisimos. Me encanta!
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Houston
It's a great nail polish. It has beautiful colors and it's a favorite of mine. I definitely recommend this product
Jennifer H.
Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?
Mar M.
Mar M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to this one so I'd like to know which one is better