BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?2 Answers
  • Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to ...1 Answers
Lauren H.
Charleston , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I bought this combo on clearance at Walmart for $8 so I think it was a steal of a deal. I bought it to touch up a gel manicure I got at a salon the week prior and it was a close match. More importantly, I washed my car the day after applying it and it kept up pretty well despite soap, water, and lots of scrubbing. Cute color - can't wait to get more since I've already got the topcoat now.
Olivia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is beautiful however, for the price I pay, I would expect this to last much longer. I bought this kit for $14.99 from my life cal Walmart. The consistency is great as well as coverage. The issue I've had is my nail polish still chips within 2-3 days after applying although it states it can last much longer. Next time I'll buy regular nail polish.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Sally Hansen Miracle Gel color Game Of Chromes and top coat in exchange for my honest review. I used this nail polish on my 6 year old daughter for mommy/daughter time. I did this to test how long it could last on a child. The color was bronze with a sparkle and bright. My daughter really liked it. The brush was flat and easier to use than other nail polishes I've tried to use on her. We applied 2 coats and waited 5 minutes for the color to dry. After that we applied 2 coats of the top coat which brightened and protected the color of the nail polish. We then waited another 5 minutes for it to dry. My daughter plays rough, in the dirt, sports, and in water throughout the day. She also helps me do the dishes and takes a bath every night. So far Sally Hansen Miracle Gel has been able to stand the test of her wear and tear without coming off. I would highly recommend this product to both girls and women that want a strong beautiful nail polish that fast and easy to use.
Jaydee  D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this color, it has beautiful pop. I applied 3 layers and wore it for a good 3 weeks. it does chip and loose the metallic affect as it gets old but I'd say it held up great.
Nayarith S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I received my Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Top Coat 2-3 days ago from Home Tester Club.The color is amazing. Indoors it looks silver and is super shiny. Outdoors it looks more like a gold color and is extremely shiny as well. I applied the gel and Top Coat he night I got it. I work in childcare. I have to wash my hands literally all the time. I was hoping it would last the full 14 days as advertised but for me, it has already began chipping. Maybe next time I'll apply 2 Coats of each. One other thing I appreciate is that the smell is not as overpowering as with other polishes.
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish.  Such a gorgeous color and so simple to use. Just 2 thin coats of the color and then let dry and finish with the top coat.  Polish usually wears off of my nails within a day or 2 but this is still going. No chips, peeling or fading.  Will definitely recommend this to anyone.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not crazy about this product. I LOVED the color, don't get me wrong, but it really didn't last that long. I may have had high expectations, but it only lasted 3 days. I guess for the price it was fine, but I'd rather go get a gel mani and have it last 2 weeks.
Joyce T.
I love this nail polish it's perfect for adding nail pressers on top and putting clear closet for the perfect nails for outings and everyday use I would recommend for anyone who likes long lasting nails
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is cheap and very affordable but I chips easy and sometimes it peels off? But you definitely get what you pay for so I guess thats good. If you are on a budget check this out for sure. I don't really recommend it other wise.
Jennifer T.
KNIGHTDALE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great fast drying nail polish. This polish has lasted about ten days with out chipping. I love this brand Sally Hansen miracle gel polish. I plan to buy more.
Jennifer H.
Does this take long to dry or is it fast drying?
Mar M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this the most similar to gold ? I know there's one similar to this one so I'd like to know which one is better