BY SALLY HANSEN

• Color plus top coat• No light needed• Easy to removeSally Hansen® Miracle Gel Duo Nail Color brings you a fantastic color paired with a gel top coat to give you a smooth, long-lasting finish. This nail polish delivers up to 14 days of color and shine.

Color Finish: Gloss

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Color Family: Variation Parent

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Product Form: Gel

Alex H.
Fern Bch, FL
I wish the product worked better for me! It's such a great concept, but it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. The nature of my work has me working outside and with my hands, and I find that the Miracle Gel still chips by the end of the day. I have better luck with Sinful Colors lasting longer on my nails and with drying quickly. One coat of the Miracle Gel is usually very opaque, but I haven't mastered the timing of getting the topcoat on at the right time to prevent things from smudging. When I have a lot of time, I like how the duo works! Just not for my daily life.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Unfortunately, this product did not work the best for me. I bought this at target in the color white, and was excited since my nails always chip the same day that they get painted. I heard really great review

The very first time I used this, my finger nail polish lasted me about 4 or 5 days without chipping and it stayed on my toe nails for 3+ weeks. It may not be a super long time, but this was huge for me.

Every time after that, my nails chipped the same day and my toenail polish literally slides right off if I wear socks. I’ve tried different things (adding a base coat, no base coat, only trying 1 layer, trying multiple layers, completely drying nails first, leaving nails a little wet, etc.) to ensure that it wasn’t me making a simple mistake. I follow the directions to the letter and unfortunately, this was not a hit.
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Application is a bit time consuming and takes some trial and error sometimes. However, when applied correctly, it looks like I’ve gone for a manicure! After purchasing this starter kit I bought other colors - there are a good amount to choose from. Also love how I can achieve the sustainability of gel without having to purchase a special lamp.
Bonnie D.
I love this polish set. Although it says gel polish, you do not need a gel light. I love the color selection and the top coat is awesome. My manicure stays on for 10 days. I but this often and will continue to purchase. I also like that you can use the gel top coat with any brand of polish and get the same great lasting result.
Michelle W.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Target
Not an exact match to a salon gel manicure but it’s great in a pinch. I was surprised at the quality considering you don’t need any special equipment. I have several colors.
Chloe E.
Whitstable
Beautiful colours. I really don't like the get top coat - it takes forever to dry, and if you test to see if its dry and you find out it's not you have to do it all over again due to it stays sticking up. will only buy a base colour in future and use  normal top coat.