BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Tools

Miracle Gel - A breakthrough in gel nail polish! Get the salon look at home with the Miracle Gel Nail Polish by Sally Hansen. The only true 2-step gel manicure with no light needed. Shades that wow! Leading the revolution in gel technology. Technology: Patented & exclusive gel color system. Natural-light-curing technology. Benefits: No UV/LED light needed 2 simple steps Increased wear & durability over time Easy, soak free removal Results: Up to 14 days of color and shine. - Miracle Gel see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I lpve OPI, Morgan Taylor and Butter London. They are really good. But they don't have much over this collection. I have used it for years. I own many many colors and I keep my nails painted constantly. I have quite a collection of nail polish and if I have the color I'm looking for in this brand I use it over anything else.
The formula is what kills it for me. One coat and you've got nice, opaque color. Two coats and it really does look like a gel manicure. Add the top coat and you shouldn't be able to get that look at home for that price. The top coat is what makes it perfect and its the only top coat I will use with any nail polish but honestly this could almost stand on its own if I wasn't so hard against not using a top coat if you want your polish to last and look great.
Basically you need steps 1 AND 2 for an amazing expensive UV Gel fresh from the salon look. Step 2 with any nail polish is amazing as it somehow perfects any mistakes that brushstrokes or you could have made and makes the color stand out as well as give a gorgeous glass like shine with no bubbles. It also evens itself out so even if you aren't perfect at nail polish it will fix any little mistakes in the nail polish or initial application of the top coat. Don't ask me how but it does. And again it does this with any nail polish as a base. Ive never ran out of a nail polish bottle before but I'm on my third one of these so far. I have tried the OPI gel and other brands of top coat. Nothing compares. It is the diamond of the entire collection.
The collection is amazing. The color selection is so unique and they have literally everything. There's no look you can't achieve with the colors they have. And they're constantly adding more. Its amazing.
They are also so affordable and so easy to find at any big chain store whether it be a big box store like Wal-Mart or a pharmacy like Walgreens or even a place like family dollar you can find an amazing selection from this collection at an amazing price that's affordable to almost anyone.
This will always be my favorite nail polish. There's nothing it doesn't do for me that I could want. It's a fantasy polish and I totally recommend them to anyone beginner or pro.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
The nail polish glides smoothly during application. I applied 2 coats as instructed and it came out beautifully! To finish it off, I applied 1 coat of the Miracle Gel Top Coat and it shines with elegance! I read some reviews that the drying time was way too long. But from my own experience, the nail polish dries out fast. And it couldn't be faster without the help of my Panda Nail Polish Dryer. For the "long-lasting" claim, I might say it won't last 14 days if you are constantly using your hands. Although for the 6 days that I am wearing this nail polish, there is only one finger that chips out at the tip, everything still looks great. I might say it will last for about 8-10 days in total given that I am consistently using my hands to do all sort of things - cooking, cleaning, washing the dishes, opening packages, etc. But with all the nail polishes that I tried before, I will have to say that this is by far the best.
Claudia V.
Used for a couple of weeks sb so far it was an easy application. It glides very well and two coats is good, not too thick or thin. Color looks exactly as bottle, a bit pricey, seems of good quality. I would recommend and this has helped stay in and cook at the same time.
Heather M.
My favorite nail polish! All the colors are pretty and pigmented and they really look like gel nails! I have gotten so many compliments every time I do my nails with this nail polish! Would definitely recommend
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this nail polish because of its longevity and color payoff. Miracle Gel has such an extensive color selection and you get the benefits of gel nail polish manicure without ruining your nails or having to cure your polish or use special nail polish remover. The finish of the nail polish is super shiny and super pigmented. Overall, I absolutely love this product!
Hilary B.
I had really high hopes for this gel polish that I purchased from Walgreens however, I was a little disappointed because it didn't last more than one day before it started chipping away. I would not recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting polish as it was a little pricey for a Sally Hanson nail polish and really not worth more money than a regular nail polish.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
This polish is okay. The brush is wide, which I love, but leaves uneven strokes on your nail. The polish will be heavy on one side and streaked in other places. I do love that it's much more chip resistant than normal polish and that you get the perks of gel without the light. I would probably bring this to the salon and let them use it for my next mani, but application is harder than normal polish for at home application
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Let me tell you this color is phenomenal very sparkly and a beautiful copper color. Love that this color goes with alot of different color clothes. Easy to put on and very fast drying you definitely don't need a nail dryer for this gel polish it is absolutely phenomenal. I have got many compliments on it and it takes quite awhile for it to start chipping off
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Great great gel polish that you don't need a light to set. I purchase this at Walmart or Walgreens. This polish stays on forever...like over a week which is amazing! It's a bit pricey so I don't buy it all the time but I do splurge every one in a while.
Laicee B.
Eminence, MO
I love this product! It's affordable and it beats going to a salon to get the same thing! I bought this at Walgreens and I use it all the time! It is also fast drying and isn't streaky! I absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable and high quality option for nail polish! Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Nail Polish
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Does anyone know if you can use this without the preferred top coat?
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
How do you get this to last longer on your nails? Mine chip with in a day or two. But when I have gel done at the salon it lasts forever.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Does anyone know if you can use this without the preferred top coat?
Aishwarya S.
I was suggested that Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is a very nice nail polish . All the other ones I use, don't stay very smooth for a while. I am not a fond of fake nails and do my mani pedi by myself. Is this product actually that good?
Jhanus C.