Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Problem Nail (2-Pack) uploaded by Jasmine R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

MIRACLE CURE PROBLEM NAIL SALLY HANSEN TREATMENT see more...

Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Sally Hansen Miracle Cure is a strengthening, anti-peel treatment that works to instantly fortify and reinforce nails that are prone to dryness, breaking, splitting and peeling. With an exclusive micro-mineral formula that seals the nail plate and bonds the layers of the nail together, this easy-to -paint-on treatment also features natural proteins and powerful antioxidants to penetrate and protect nails from within.
Maria C.
I bought this on Amazon about three months ago, simply because I wanted something that was a clear coat, but it would strengthen my nails at the same time. It works like a charm and you could even use it as a base coat under your nail color. Simply amazing!
Ashley G.
columbus, IN
I received this as a swap gift. I had never used it before but took my chances in this. This is a must have. It apples very easily. Just like if you where painting you nails. The product is budget friend and is definitely worth the money. I will be buying more if this.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
I've been struggling with brittle nails that keep chipping. I wash my hands a lot for work and even the slightest bump would make the tip of my nails break. I also kept my nails short too to prevent that. After reading reviews for Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure online, I tried it out and loved it! Although it did not "cure" my nail problems, it was a great way to prevent it from further breakage. It says to apply a single coat as a base coat, or on top of nail polish, but to also apply another layer every other day. I noticed a difference after a single application because it would harden the nails. You can see the cool cross hatching pattern on the nails too.
Allie E.
This product is great for anyone who has fragile nails and uses their hands a lot. I've worked as a bartender and had to use this product to protect my nails from the harsh conditions of constantly washing my hands and handling alcohol. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wishes to grow out stubborn nails!
Kass A.
Great product! I use this sometimes when I'm under a lot of stress at work and it affects my nails. I don't bite them but they become more fragile than usual and using this helps with not having to cut them off.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
This stuff really is a miracle! I work with my hands all day and was constantly breaking nails. By applying this every other day (per the instructions) my nails were so much stronger and wouldn't break!
Chelsea B.
Really good brand love they're polish! Some do make my nails grow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to try. It's a good value.
Nisha S.
I practice this as a base coat to prevent my color polish from staining my nails. Always works and helps my nails stay strong and indestructible.
Cristal L.
I didnt like this all i can say is read the labeling before you use this product i don't like the smell my whole house can smell like that
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
When it comes to cleaning,I have OCD. My hands are always in water or some type of cleaning product. I've always been a big fan of sally Hanson products.I enjoy doing my nails,but by the next day my nails are splitting or peeling. Will this product help with that? Will it make my Polish last longer?
Stormy D.
Is it worth it? My nails start to split once they get do long on the sides sometimes pretty far back.
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
Would you recommend this?
AMENO •.
Can someone recommend a product for weak nails? - the  Sally Hansen® Miracle Cure for Severe Problem Nail Treatment didn't work as well as I would've hoped .
Cara C.
Castaic, CA
Does this prevent cuticles from splitting into hang nails?