BY SALLY HANSEN

Allie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for anyone who has fragile nails and uses their hands a lot. I've worked as a bartender and had to use this product to protect my nails from the harsh conditions of constantly washing my hands and handling alcohol. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wishes to grow out stubborn nails!
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hansen Miracle Cure is a strengthening, anti-peel treatment that works to instantly fortify and reinforce nails that are prone to dryness, breaking, splitting and peeling. With an exclusive micro-mineral formula that seals the nail plate and bonds the layers of the nail together, this easy-to -paint-on treatment also features natural proteins and powerful antioxidants to penetrate and protect nails from within.
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on Amazon about three months ago, simply because I wanted something that was a clear coat, but it would strengthen my nails at the same time. It works like a charm and you could even use it as a base coat under your nail color. Simply amazing!
Gabriela C.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good I always use it and it lasts forever i have recommended this to all my friends but the best part about it is that is really cheap and it has such a good formula all of my friends love it too, is better than most that i have tried, so i would buy it again"
Ashley G.
Columbus
I received this as a swap gift. I had never used it before but took my chances in this. This is a must have. It apples very easily. Just like if you where painting you nails. The product is budget friend and is definitely worth the money. I will be buying more if this.
Kass A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I use this sometimes when I'm under a lot of stress at work and it affects my nails. I don't bite them but they become more fragile than usual and using this helps with not having to cut them off.
Chelsea B.
Really good brand love they're polish! Some do make my nails grow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to try. It's a good value.
Nisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I practice this as a base coat to prevent my color polish from staining my nails. Always works and helps my nails stay strong and indestructible.
Cristal L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didnt like this all i can say is read the labeling before you use this product i don't like the smell my whole house can smell like that
Maura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for nail recovery after doing uv gel manicures, my nail beds are always a wreck after but this definitely speeds up the healing
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to cleaning,I have OCD. My hands are always in water or some type of cleaning product. I've always been a big fan of sally Hanson products.I enjoy doing my nails,but by the next day my nails are splitting or peeling. Will this product help with that? Will it make my Polish last longer?
Stormy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth it? My nails start to split once they get do long on the sides sometimes pretty far back.
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this?
Cara C.
Castaic, CA
Does this prevent cuticles from splitting into hang nails?
Destiny F.