Add a Photo

Allie E.
Cotati, CA
Dec. 14, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Miracle Cure Problem Nail
This product is great for anyone who has fragile nails and uses their hands a lot. I've worked as a bartender and had to use this product to protect my nails from the harsh conditions of constantly washing my hands and handling alcohol. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wishes to grow out stubborn nails!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
June 23, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Miracle Cure Problem Nail
This is like it basically does what it says the product is pretty good I was amazed the first time I tried it
cid S.
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
Dec. 7, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Miracle Cure Problem Nail
I have very fragile nails. And I wash my hands alot. This product has helped my nails tremendously
Kass A.
Kass A.
Dec. 7, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Miracle Cure Problem Nail
Great product! I use this sometimes when I'm under a lot of stress at work and it affects my nails. I don't bite them but they become more fragile than usual and using this helps with not having to cut them off.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hace las uñas crecer, es buena para evitar que se escamen y que se partan, es un milagro. se trat de una buena marca
kiriat b.
kiriat b.
miami, fl
I love this nail hardiner best because it has less of a harsh oder and is a major impact or damaged nails
Blair W.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
This stuff really is a miracle! I work with my hands all day and was constantly breaking nails. By applying this every other day (per the instructions) my nails were so much stronger and wouldn't break!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
I've been struggling with brittle nails that keep chipping. I wash my hands a lot for work and even the slightest bump would make the tip of my nails break. I also kept my nails short too to prevent that. After reading reviews for Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure online, I tried it out and loved it! Although it did not "cure" my nail problems, it was a great way to prevent it from further breakage. It says to apply a single coat as a base coat, or on top of nail polish, but to also apply another layer every other day. I noticed a difference after a single application because it would harden the nails. You can see the cool cross hatching pattern on the nails too.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dec. 14, 2016, 4:06 a.m.
Review for: Miracle Cure Problem Nail
My nails would never grow until I used this I purchased at Sally's at a decent price
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
When it comes to cleaning,I have OCD. My hands are always in water or some type of cleaning product. I've always been a big fan of sally Hanson products.I enjoy doing my nails,but by the next day my nails are splitting or peeling. Will this product help with that? Will it make my Polish last longer?
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Is it worth it? My nails start to split once they get do long on the sides sometimes pretty far back.
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
Would you recommend this?
Cara C.
Cara C.
Castaic, CA
Does this prevent cuticles from splitting into hang nails?
Destiny F.