BY SALLY HANSEN

Allie E.
Allie E.
Cotati, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for anyone who has fragile nails and uses their hands a lot. I've worked as a bartender and had to use this product to protect my nails from the harsh conditions of constantly washing my hands and handling alcohol. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wishes to grow out stubborn nails!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on Amazon about three months ago, simply because I wanted something that was a clear coat, but it would strengthen my nails at the same time. It works like a charm and you could even use it as a base coat under your nail color. Simply amazing!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good I always use it and it lasts forever i have recommended this to all my friends but the best part about it is that is really cheap and it has such a good formula all of my friends love it too, is better than most that i have tried, so i would buy it again"
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Columbus
I received this as a swap gift. I had never used it before but took my chances in this. This is a must have. It apples very easily. Just like if you where painting you nails. The product is budget friend and is definitely worth the money. I will be buying more if this.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Really good brand love they're polish! Some do make my nails grow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to try. It's a good value.
Nisha S.
Nisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I practice this as a base coat to prevent my color polish from staining my nails. Always works and helps my nails stay strong and indestructible.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Chicago
I've tried it before and saw a quite difference in my nails I will definitely try it again some time soon best product
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Hagerstown
I tried it for a while, but it didn't seem to do anything. O think it wss just to extensive got ghee nothing it did for me.
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has really helped my nails. I have issues with dryness and it is easy to use. I never do my nails without ir
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didnt like this all i can say is read the labeling before you use this product i don't like the smell my whole house can smell like that
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to cleaning,I have OCD. My hands are always in water or some type of cleaning product. I've always been a big fan of sally Hanson products.I enjoy doing my nails,but by the next day my nails are splitting or peeling. Will this product help with that? Will it make my Polish last longer?
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Is it worth it? My nails start to split once they get do long on the sides sometimes pretty far back.
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this?
Cara C.
Cara C.
Castaic, CA
Does this prevent cuticles from splitting into hang nails?
Destiny F.