Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA

I've been struggling with brittle nails that keep chipping. I wash my hands a lot for work and even the slightest bump would make the tip of my nails break. I also kept my nails short too to prevent that. After reading reviews for Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure online, I tried it out and loved it! Although it did not "cure" my nail problems, it was a great way to prevent it from further breakage. It says to apply a single coat as a base coat, or on top of nail polish, but to also apply another layer every other day. I noticed a difference after a single application because it would harden the nails. You can see the cool cross hatching pattern on the nails too.
Blair W.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN

This stuff really is a miracle! I work with my hands all day and was constantly breaking nails. By applying this every other day (per the instructions) my nails were so much stronger and wouldn't break!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

If you're very girly like myself you can appreciate great products for your face, hair, and body. this was a great buy!
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

Hace las uñas crecer, es buena para evitar que se escamen y que se partan, es un milagro. se trat de una buena marca
kiriat b.
kiriat b.
miami, fl

I love this nail hardiner best because it has less of a harsh oder and is a major impact or damaged nails

Join Now