Sally Hansen Miracle Cure for Severe Problem Nails uploaded by Rhonda H.Sally Hansen Miracle Cure for Severe Problem Nails uploaded by Lucia V.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Stops Nails from Peeling.  -. Guaranteed*. 50% Stronger Nails in just 3 days! Exclusive Mineral Formula Restores Strength Micro-Minerals help strengthen and fortify nails to stop peeling.  Moisture is locked in to help improve nail flexibility against brittle breaking. You Have : Peeling, breaking, splitting, dry nails. You Want : Immediate results! How it Works :  Exclusive Micro-Mineral Formula fil. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Always Apply a Base Coat & Remember to Polish the sides & end of your nail to seal the color! " in 2 reviews
Mary A.
So it's day 2 for me back on this strengthening polish after having filled in tips for several months, so you can imagine how weak/bendy my nails were, and so far I'm loving the results! I already feel major improvements in my nails and can't wait for the polish to really start working its long term magic. Sally Hansen is my go to brand for strengthening and growth polishes; they're high quality and do what the box says!
Barb S.
Summerfield, FL
I have very brittle nails and this really worked to help strengthen them. My thumb nails peel pretty bad. I'm not sure the results would be as amazing if you don't have really poor nails.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Seriously the freaking best! This stuff saves my nails which is amazing because I type all day every day. This helps my nails grow long and strong and you can get it anywhere nail products are sold for only a couple bucks.
Bethany R.
Syracuse NY
I enjoyed this product. I have very thin nails and I needed something to strengthen them and make them healthier. It was priced well, not expensive and works great! I would recommend this to anyone struggling with thin fragile nails.
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
When they say Miracle, they mean it! I have sensitive nails -- not many people realize there are nail types (just like skin types!), but there are. Sensitive nails peel easily and are very soft. If you have sensitive nails, painting them makes them worse, especially if you don't use 3-free polishes! This base coat is a miracle base coat! For the past two years my nails have been horrible!! I tried all kinds of strengtheners, base coats, everything. My nails were short and wrecked... and this completely turned them around! I still have to keep my nails shorts as they are growing out their peeled, damaged areas, but I notice my nails are strong and peel a lot less. Wonderful product!
Anastasia D.
Ballwin, MO
My nails peel very badly and this didn't heal or help my nails repair where they were broken, but it did offer decent coverage while my nails grew out and the peeling pieces were finally long enough to cut off. downside is using as a base coat was useless. it all peeled off within a day. and even though the directions say to apply every other day, after 2 applications it peeled off and I had to start over.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
This is by far the best growth product I have ever used. My sad little nails are soft and they peel easily. When I am using the Miracle Cure, I can actually grow strong nails. If I'm not using it for a while, my nails will not grow. I've tried all kinds of growth products: salon formulations, special products I've seen on a home shopping channel, and just about anything you can buy in a drugstore or beauty supply shop. Miracle Cure beats them all.
Alexandria Q.
Memphis, TN
I paint my nails about every week, so the constant clipping, filing, polishing, and removing weakened the tips of my nails. I got so sick of them splitting that I went out to purchase this and I'm glad I did! It truly lives up to its claims that you will have 50% stronger nails in 3 days. My nails have finally stopped splitting and the Miracle Cure works as a nice base coat too!
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
This stuff works wonders! Most of my base coats i always switch up & most if not all are strengtheners as well. This works great as a top coat because the shine is RIDICULOUS! Seriously the finish looks like gel. Follow me on IG @CandaceLuvzU2 for my Nail Designs! Always Apply a Base Coat & Remember to Polish the sides & end of your nail to seal the color!
Brittany M.
I have very dry brittle nails and was excited to try this product. I used it as the packaging directed, however, it destroyed my nails. They looked worse than they did before I started applying this. I will not be using this product again!