BY SALLY HANSEN

Miracle Cure® delivers up to 50% stronger nails in just 3 days, based on a clinical test. Our exclusive Micro-Mineral complex instantly fills in cracks to stop peeling, while Natural Protein and Antioxidants strengthen nails.

When you have severely dry, brittle nails, Miracle Cure® is designed to make them strong and healthy-looking.

Apply 1 thin coat to bare nails. Use alone or as a base coat.

When it comes to fighting dry, brittle nails, Miracle Cure® by Sally Hansen has your back!

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Sucrose Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Saccharide Isomerate, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Calcium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Silica, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725). Acetate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Silica, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 thin coat to bare nails.
  • Use alone or as a base coat.

Amanda S.
Fayetteville
I got this product at Walmart for less that it has it priced at Jet, so that's what I recomend. This product has really worked well for me. I have super brittle nails that peel and chip all the time, and I used this to help them grow out past the chip or peal so I can paint my nails. It works really well to help them be stronger but sometimes this product will peal, and, if it does, it will peel my nail off too. This is only if I don't continue to apply acording to the directions (whihc is every other day). Don't let it just chip off, make sure to take it off with nail polish remover when you're satisfied so the nail peeling thing doesn't happen to you as well. In Short: just follow the directions and it honestly works great.
•L O.
I go back and forth between the Miracle Cure and the Hard as Nails (both from sally hansen). It has helped improve the nail strength and the flexibility. I apply two coats every week; as a base coat and sometimes by itself. If you do try this product , keep in mind to wait about a month to see results and try to use it as regularly as possible.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
It does what it is intended to do, which is make your nails stronger. If your nails are really weak, however, it won’t make them completely perfect. It doesn’t dry smooth, and I can still feel where my nail chipped under the treatment.
Ang J.
Frankfort, IL
I have a big problem with peeling nails. This product helps give a layer of protection to help grow. The inevitable problem is your nail has to grow out to totally get rid the peeling and that takes time, but Sally Hansen is definitely helping!
Kortney J.
I used this product after I got my artificial nails off. I use this product every week at least twice. It’s a really good price at Ulta for the time it lasts you. I’d definitely buy this product again.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I like the SH Miracle Cure.  It doesn't seem to chip off like some of the other repair or strengthening treatments.  It does help my weak, thin, peely nails become a little stronger. It doesn't make them perfect but it does help.  I think it's a bit pricey but for me it works so I'll continue to purchase it.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Seriously the freaking best! This stuff saves my nails which is amazing because I type all day every day. This helps my nails grow long and strong and you can get it anywhere nail products are sold for only a couple bucks.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring , MD
My nails were all destroyed after taking gel polish off. This didn't really help as much as I was hoping it would. I've been using it for a few weeks now but my nails are still breaking. Hoping to find something that works better.
нannaн c.
I use to use this religiously and put it under my polish for years. My nails were fragile, peely, and ridged. I realized that nail hardeners and strengtheners are a gimmick that cause your nails to snap and break easier. Use nail oil instead.
Bethany R.
Syracuse NY
I enjoyed this product. I have very thin nails and I needed something to strengthen them and make them healthier. It was priced well, not expensive and works great! I would recommend this to anyone struggling with thin fragile nails.
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
When it comes to cleaning,I have OCD. My hands are always in water or some type of cleaning product. I've always been a big fan of sally Hanson products.I enjoy doing my nails,but by the next day my nails are splitting or peeling. Will this product help with that? Will it make my Polish last longer?
Nora C.
Lino Lakes, MN
Do you use it as a base coat?
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
Would you recommend this?
Stormy D.
York, PA
Is it worth it? My nails start to split once they get do long on the sides sometimes pretty far back.
AMENO •.
Can someone recommend a product for weak nails? - the  Sally Hansen® Miracle Cure for Severe Problem Nail Treatment didn't work as well as I would've hoped .