BY SALLY HANSEN

THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP SAME DAY!ONE:Sally Hansen Miracle Care Lip Saver Lip Gloss - 25 Rapture

• Is this Sally Hansen lip product as good as they claim? I...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sara j.
it was amazing, it applied so lovely i honestly couldn’t think of anything better than that. When i applied it, it was so smooth and i had hope for lips. I highly but highly recommend every to try it if you have dry lips or anything related to that.
It didn't turn out as pretty on me as I thought it was going to be. I don't know if it just doesn't look good on me and looks good on other people but what I do know is I won't buy it again
Crystal C.
Wilmington, NC
This lip gloss is okay. It's not the best. It's a little more sticky than most that I have used. The color does come out really pretty, but you have to squeeze a lot out just to get the color.
Valeria G.
it's a little patchy and kinda tacky but it's not that bad i've used worse lip glosses but i wouldn't recommend it comes off soooo easy and i don't like reapplying and reapplying because i get busy sometimes so if you want a long lasting lip gloss this is t your thing
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
Smellys and tastes good. Made my lips look fuller and wet. My boyfriend likes everything about it except that he ends up wearing it if he kisses me.
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
I lik using it once in a while I haven't bought it any ore but I really did lik how it made my lips feel its a really nice product to use
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
My lips chap and peel horribly! This product helps my lips stay feeling refreshed and makes me feel confident
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
I find this lip gloss provides a nice, shiny gloss which I enjoy. This gloss is a little too shiny for my liking however. I much prefer the Sally Hansen Lip Plumping balm which they discontinued, it has a natural shine and it deepens your own lip colour to a very natural deep pink shade. This is a nice lip gloss as well, it is a remotely close 2nd to the lip plumping balm.
lali t.
Tbilisi
Good one . I like how it works . strong . Loving it . anyways . I buy it online like every beauty product . Nice package
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Is this Sally Hansen lip product as good as they claim? I've heard from a few people that it dried it their lips and was super sticky? What are your thoughts or experiences.