Sally Hansen Mighty Mini®

by Sally Hansen

For on-the-go detail work Slant tip with platform to grab more hairs Stainless steel with contoured grip

hay en otros colores?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Mighty Mini®!
Maria D.
Easley, SC
These are so cute and they work great I love that man I use them for everything the make the job a lot easier I love them
Michele O.
Meyer street
I keep these in my purse. You never know when you're going to need a good pair of tweezers and these are perfect for that.
Stephanie D.
I using the one that is slightly angled for my eyebrows. They work pretty good to get the little eyebrow hairs that grow back. I usually try to keep one in my purse and one by my makeup.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
You’ll be surprised how important it is to have mini tweezers . They definitely come in handy when your on the go .... you might notice a few hairs in the mirror, so it’s best to have one in your purse or makeup bag.
Melissa C.
Thurmond, NC
I am not one to usually pull hair out but I really can't stand strays. I use the Sally Hansen Mighty Mini just for that reason. It gets the job done and it is also great for other things like splinters. This is a great tool to have for you strays or other things. I would recommend these for anyone.
Charlotte R.
Panorama City, CA
Love this tweezer. I've had it in my purse for years and it gets the job done. My brow hairs don't slip off like they do with other tweezers. I especially love the size, it's so cute and small!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
These tweezers work pretty good until they get dull. Mine just gave up after about a year and doesn't grab any hair. These also give my hands cramps.
Sandy S.
Mchenry, IL
These are great! I have a pair in every bathroom of my house. They are well made easy to use and comfortable in any size hand. There's no reason to try to improve these they are perfect. I use these for splinters, ingrown nails etc. I will definitely buy more if I should loose mine.
Jaimie P.
Waterloo, IA
I have these in my purse and I absolutely love the Sally Hansen brand. They are heavy duty and have a precise tip instead of a bulky one, which makes it easier not to pinch your skin while trying to pick up stray hairs.
Milquely S.
Jersey City, NJ
I really like this twister because is small and it takes out the little unwanted hair in my eyebrows very well. Good product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...