Sally Hansen® Mighty Mini® uploaded by Andrea T.

BY SALLY HANSEN

For on-the-go detail work

Slant tip with platform to grab more hairs

Stainless steel with contoured grip

How To Apply:

• Slant tip tweezers are perfect for working in between or above the brows.
  • The platform design inside the tips means even more hair-grabbing capability.

Buy on Amazon
  • "If you haven't used a slant tip, you need to. Sally Hansen makes a variety pack that has a slant tip and a pointed tip and I use no other tweezers. The slant tip is great for hairs and retrieving tiny things you may have somewhere you don't want and the pointed tip is great for applying lashes!" in 15 reviews
  • "In my opinion I think it's really good but then again." in 1 review
Cassy L.
Glendale
As a girl with a lot of eyebrow this mini has been my best friend for years ! Waxing every two weeks can get expensive ! Thats why I use Sally Hansen® Mighty Mini®. I used to be cry baby but this pair of tweezers is very gentle with me that’s why I carry it wherever I go !
Kristina E.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Small so perfect for traveling, great set of tweezers grab even the smallest hairs, I’m constantly tweezing the small hairs I forget so I needed something travel size. Satisfied with the product! I got mine at Walmart but could probably also find else where!
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
Best tweezers I have ever used! I keep this in my purse for emergencies :P it’s very easy to use, but make sure you grab only the hair you want gone, because if you get a bit more and pull, everything will come out. The name is definitely true for this!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
These are your basic original style of tweezers. There are some others in this price range that are very weak and can snap after being used for awhile. These are good quality, strong tweezers that are worth picking up. You always need a set of original tweezers! These can be found at almost any mass retailer, drug/grocery store, & some family dollar variety stores.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
It’s cheap and while not as great as my other tweezer brands it gets the job done and the compact size is perfect for my purse or at the office. It slips sometimes which is a problem for me but overall matches the retail value.
Alyssa K.
Austin
I don’t know why, but I always see new eyebrow growth the clearest in my car mirror (yk the one that folds down) and it used to drive me crazy. This mini is the perfect size to fit in the little a lot on my car door and plucks just as well as the big ones.
Myla T.
These perfect mini size tweezers are perfect to take everywhere and will never let a hair get away from you again. I have thin eye brow hairs, and my hairs generally slide right out of the tweezers, but not with these. The way that the tweezers are shaped at the end are flat, somewhat thick, and have a firm clasp when squeezed together. The firm clasp gives you complete control when trying to tweeze. I’ve had this pair of tweezers for years and they have never failed me.
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
I don’t love #minitweezers. I now have them for taking out #splinters and for getting into small spaces for items. Not a fan of these #tweezers in particular. I definitely think I’d like to try a different brand and a larger size!
jennifer c.
Davie, FL
Tweezers are my go to to make my brows look amazing! The price of them was not to bad. It grips the hairs better than ones I have used in the past. I would 100% buy this product again if i needed to its the best!!
Madeline R.
Ozone Park, NY
Love how tiny it is! It may be small but it definitely does its job. I keep this in my purse at all times because you never know when you will get an annoying hair popping out