Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit

Quickly and effectively removes unwanted facial hair. Easy to use — just apply and peel away! Warms in seconds in the microwave. Smooth results last up to 8 weeks. Mistake-proof. Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth. Kit Includes: Microwavable Wax, Safetouch Temperature Sensitive Spatula, Mini Tweezer to remove stray hairs with precision, 3 Easy to Use Brow Guides, Post-Treatment Extrasoothe Lotion with 5% Benzocaine and Complete Instructions in English and Spanish. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.

Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit ? I looking for something to get my own eyebrows and lips done by myself at this pandemic time. I was wondering what do you guy have to say about this product. Does it work well? Do you have any advice? Thanks 😘
Is this good for more sensitive ? How mess free is it? It is good to remove hair from the root?
Any skin issues after using these?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit!
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit uploaded by ankita G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product to wax my upper lips. Very easy to use. Just microwave it to melt, Apply a thin layer in direction of hair and then peel off. 1 box works for me for an year. Very much affordable and recommended
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit uploaded by Lisa M.
I have used Sally Hansen Microwaveable Eyebrows, Face & Lip Wax Kit for years. I use it to get the stray eyebrow hairs and any other hairs on my face that I want gone. Ladies, you know we all have them! This is so much cheaper than getting it done and so easy. You just heat up the wax in the microwave, apply, let cool and pull! The best wax kit out there! It's so much easier without strips.
Mandy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit uploaded by Mandy C.
You're able to do this in the privacy of your own home. Which I love! Effective use of this product means ensuring you rub the strips vigorously before you separate apply to skin. Would buy again when needed!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sally Hansen Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax, Microwaveable, wax 1.25 oz- I buy this at Walmart. I love it because I can just heat it up in the microwave, apply directly on skin, and rip it off. There are no paper strips. It is great. The mixing paddle that comes with it has an indicator on it to let you know when it is ready so you don't apply the wax when it is too hot. The only thing I don't like about it is that the full product doesn't melt and once it gets low it doesn't melt at all. I am not sure why it does this. I feel like I am wasting product when I throw it away, but buying this is still cheaper than one wax at a salon and you can use it multiple times.
Candice B.
New Liberty, KY
Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit uploaded by Candice B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just tried this kit for the first time and it did not disappoint! I used it on my eyebrows and sides of my lips. It's very convenient, easy, and about $6. You just pop it into the microwave and it's ready to go. It even comes with a little spatula to mix the wax and has an indicator if it's too hot or not! My only issue with it is that the spatula is kind of awkward and hard to use on the brow area. It would work alot better with a smaller tool to apply the wax.
Claudia D.
Denver, CO
This product is very difficult to work with and is really one maybe two time use. It's difficult to get all the wax heated up and applied it's really messy and not worth getting
Taniesha F.
Forgot to go get waxed before I left for Cali today. Usually my gal and her salon is open on Sunday's but due to the holidays, they ended up being closed today. So with a few hours before I head to the airport... I was in dying need for a clean up around my eyebrows and a lip wax. This did help for a quick fix. I think with a little more practice I could use this every so often. Although this is 7$ vs the 15$ plus tip I would pay at the salon... I would much rather pay more to make sure it's done the way I want it. I like that this doesn't require strips but the heating process is a pay because the wax gets hard quickly. So between uses I had to go re-microwave the wax.
Alicia H.
Huntington Pk, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I like this product because it leaves a clean sharp result. It is about $6.99 so it's a deal! I now that Indont go get my brows done I use this. The only con is the stickiness it leaves after but it comes with a remover that works great! It is so easy to use, I fill my eyebrows to my liking and then use this. I love it.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use, very effective for facial hair removal. It took me a minute to get the hang of this wax. It's not anything like the strips. You have to microwave it until the whole jar is melted. The instructions say 30-60 seconds. I cook mine for at least 2 minutes. While it is very hot apply the wax, let it set just long enough so it's not runny anymore. (Less than 30 seconds) then pull it off when it's still tacky. Everyone's skin is different, mine is thick and strong. Not much causes irritation for me so it doesn't burn me. I like this for my upper lip and eyebrows. The precision applicator makes it easy to prevent mistakes and not to take too much hair off. I recommend for a cheap, easy wax.
Emily D.
Raleigh, NC
I use this 2-3 a month to wax my mustache and eye brows and it works great! it doesn’t hurt or pull my skin, and doesn’t leave residue either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Santhuzza A.
Fall River , MA
il y a un an
Jerny G. il y a 3 mois
I’ve used it for my lips, I don’t know about eyebrows, I think it would work just fine but you need to be careful when you’re applying it
Trisha H.
Lima, OH
il y a 3 ans
Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit Looking for information on this product and is it an effective alternative to salon waxing?
Jessica C. il y a 3 mois
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It worked really well. You have to be precise when applying around eyebrows, but if you can get the hang of that it works really well.