BY SALLY HANSEN #35 in Nail Polish Top Coats

SHINE BRIGHT FOR UP TO 10 DAYS, WITH MEGA SHINE TOP COAT™ FROM SALLY HANSEN.

Our light-refractive Micro-Diamond formula adds brilliant shine and strength – and dries your mani in just 60 seconds! Manicure layers are fused and sealed into one powerful, protective shield.

Use Mega Shine Top Coat™ for a brilliant, chip-resistant manicure that lasts up to 10 days!

Apply 1 coat over dry nail color. Let dry.

Mega Shine Top Coat™ makes a brilliant addition to your manicure kit.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mek, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sucrose Benzoate, N-butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Diamond Powder, Platinum Powder, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alumina, Silica, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat over dry nail color.
  • Let dry.

Buy on Amazon
Kasia S.
I have now adopted this top coat as part of my faily. It dries so fast and leaves a beautiful shine on your nails
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Sally Hansen® Mega Shine Top Coat™ Nail Polish has been my top coat holy grail for about 5 years. I've tried others but they don't even come close. This not only gives amazing shine, but also makes absolutely any nail color last twice as long. It dries to touch in about one minute, which is the perfect final step in my nail routine when I'm in a hurry. Highly recommended.
Selene G.
newark, NJ
I cant live without this product for my nails.. I love it ♡ my mani or pedi lasts more than 10 days, and it is even hard to remove it with any product. You can use any cheap nail polish and use this on top to make your mani or pedi lasts longer and looks good. If you like to do your own nails you need this.
Sonia M.
Apenas lo compre lo probé y mo seca tan rápido como dicen yo me lo puse y al minuto que seco se me daño mi color de mi uña
Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
I usually use the Sally Hansen quick dry top coat in the red bottle, but I wanted to try something different hoping for longer lasting results. I was trying to decide between the mega shine and the professional top coat. The mega shine top coat was over $7 so it was a splurge, but from reviews I was hoping for good things. I did not realize that this top coat was not quick drying, you must wait for your nails to fully dry before applying. It initially gave my nails a gel feel that hardened over the next day. Less than 48 hours later my nails were doing the same chipping around the edges that typically happens. Needless to say for the money spent I expected more, and I have returned the topcoat to the store.
Kylie H.
Really pretty packaging and easy to apply and use it makes my nails look very shiny also doesn't come off easy I would definitely buy this again. Quite pricey but very good value. Dries quickly on the nail.
Hannah J.
Great top coat for both natural and acrylic nails! Really good lasting shine that doesn't dull easily and keeps my nails with that 'just polished' look for longer!
Alexa R.
I love this brand so much. It seems to really sit well on my nails and really does get the job done. Repeat buyer for sure
Gaby Z.
This leaves a really shiny and glossy effect on my nails. I love to wear this with really pop up colors or even reds.
Victoria R.
St Helier, Jersey
My favourite topcoat. Quick drying and super glossy. My go to product that I couldn't be without. I've tried so many other topcoats but they never compare to this one. Great value for money. Highly recommended!
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
Do you find that your manicure lasts longer with this topcoat?
Maciel B.
Does it dry quick?
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this chip really easily after putting it on?
Diamond l.
I heard of this product before but never brought it because I wasn't sure if it would work but Sally Hansen do have some good product. Will this product work for me will it dry in 60sec will it last for 10 days?
Michelle M.
I've heard about this product before and I've been meaning to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it look nice on top of nails? Does it dry fast?